Inside Sales Representative
Company: Community Bank System, Inc.
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Meet the team!
WHO IS ONEGROUP?
OneGroup is a team of more than 200 insurance and risk management
professionals who are ONE company acting as ONE team, with ONE
focus and ONE mission: To serve each client as our ONE client.
OneGroup is one of the fastest growing independent insurance and
risk management organizations in the northeast. With team members
in 18 locations, OneGroup is able to provide best in class client
resources while maintaining an entrepreneurial, friendly and fun
environment. A subsidiary of Community Bank, NA (NYSE: CBU),
OneGroup is headquartered in Syracuse, NY.
OneGroup's company culture sets us apart from the rest. Our core
values, what we call "The OneGroup Way" consists of the
Knowledge Development - Professional growth but also understanding
the company, workflow processes and the right people to get the job
done. Adopting a growth mindset in everything we do.
Big Picture - How your individual contributions connect to the
bigger things around us that can make a difference to the client.
How do you utilize your talents and the attributes of those around
you to create a unique solution for the client.
Acknowledgement - Recognize others contributions, appreciate what
others do and their strengths.
Transparency - An environment that encourages open communication
Bigger Purpose - How do we become more than just an insurance
company to our clients? We seek to enhance our client's businesses,
support their mission and understand their challenges.
The Personal Insurance Inside Sales Agent will work in a team
environment to sell new Personal Lines coverages from a variety of
sources including but not limited to Bank referrals. The goal is to
respond in a timely fashion to procure the required information,
quote and present a quality product offering. The ideal candidates
will have a competitive nature with the ability to close sales.
This position pays a base hourly wage plus bonus.
* Demonstrate technical selling skills and product knowledge in all
areas to provide clients with effective presentations of insurance
* Ability to acquire detailed client information for submission to
underwriting, pricing, and presentations, and to seamlessly
transition new accounts to the client service team.
* Possess the ability to flourish in high demand situations.
* Respond to leads from Synapsys same day as received.
* Respond to other leads within 24 hours. Proactively reach out to
clients as needed for additional information or clarification on
* Understand how and be able to sell consultatively and make
recommendations to prospects based on their needs.
* Skilled at using Data Management and Support Technology,
including Transact Now & PL Rater.
* Skilled at using ImageRight for clear documentation of
communications of all types with prospects, clients, and carrier
* Familiarity with Carrier websites.
* Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities
including sales discussions and/or changes based on clients
* Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics
code. Ensure all regulatory requirements are met and complies with
all internal policies and procedures
* Participate in continuing educations, self-education and
* Perform other duties as required.
* Maintain proficient knowledge of, and demonstrate ongoing
compliance with all laws and regulations applicable to this
position, ensure ongoing adherence to pertinent policies,
procedures, and internal controls, and meet all job-specific
training requirements in a timely fashion
* High School Diploma
* College Degree Preferred
* NYS Property / Casualty Agents/Brokers license required
* Maintain NYS Property/Casualty Agents/Brokers License throught
* Two or more years of Insurance Experience required
* Strong expertise and knowledge in policy coverage
* Customer Service Experience required
* Ability to use menu-driven software in addition to Word and
* Ability to work independently as well as in a "team"
* Good organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple
Other Job Information
Hours: Fill In hours/week
Compensation: Commensurate with experience plus potential for
annual merit increase. In addition to your competitive salary, you
will be rewarded benefits including: 11 paid holidays, paid
vacation, Medical, Vision & Dental insurance, 401K with generous
match, Pension, Tuition Reimbursement, Banking discounts and the
list goes on!
To apply to this position or to see a full listing of current
openings please go to: https://cbna.com/careers/work-happy
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the
employee may be required to stand, walk or sit. Use hands and
fingers, handle or feel, reach with hands or arms, and speak and
hear. The employee may occasionally be required to lift and or move
up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job
include close vision, and the ability to focus.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated
against on the basis of disability.
Keywords: Community Bank System, Inc., Bethlehem , Inside Sales Representative, Sales , Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!