Posted on: May 29, 2023
- Min 2 years' experience in Stretch Blow Molding
- Experienced in either Toolmaking, Mechanic or
Electric/Electronic systems Qualification/Skills:
- Able to work in Team environment
- Effectively manages time as a resource; gives balanced
attention to appropriate long-term and short-term priorities
- Must have flexible work availability
- Ability to prioritize, plan and execute duties with minimal
- Able to lift up to 60 lbs. and stand for a minimum of 10
- Health and Wellness Care Program- Benefits
- Child Care Benefits
- Dependent Care Cost Savings Program
- Recognition programs; Promotional opportunities
- 401K Retirement Plan and excellent Matching Plan
- Medical, dental, vision plan
- Education assistance program/tuition reimbursement
- Short term, long term and life insurance paid by ALPLA
- Paid vacation; paid holidays Physical Demands:The physical
demands described here are representative of those that must be met
by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job:
- The employee is regularly required to stand, walk, reach with
hands and arms and very occasionally to climb or balance.
- The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger,
handle, or feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or
- The employee is occasionally required to sit.
- The employee must regularly lift and/ or move up to 10 lbs,
frequently lift and/or move up to 30 lbs and occasionally lift
and/or move more than 50 lbs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision. It is required to act in a safe and environmentally
responsible manner at all times by adhering to all ALPLA policies
and procedures and Safety Standards (OSHA). #BET #entrylevelALPLA
is a global family-owned, privately held company that makes
innovative, customized, recycled packaging for top companies such
as P&G, Unilever, L'Oral, Pepsi, and more. ALPLA values their
employees, work-life balance, personal growth, compensation and
sustainability. Responsibilities include conducting samplings for
new bottle developments and setting up the stretch blow molding
process. Main Responsibilities:
- Performs Unit cavity samplings on SBM sampling machine.
- Setups, adjusts and optimizes stretch blow molding process
- Conducts production tool qualification procedures
- Assists packaging manager and project employees
- Documents machine and sampling records
- Maintains inventory list of resin, colorant, tools, etc
- Assures orderliness, cleanliness and working order of the
assigned machines and tools
Keywords: Alpla, Bethlehem , Process Technician, Professions , Coopersburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...