Company: Robert Bosch Tool Corporation
Posted on: January 26, 2023
* Receive incoming shipments; open boxes, crates, and shipping
* Inspect freight for damage and accuracy, unpack and put away.
* Pick parts and pre-package orders per customer requirements.
* Package and ship product via UPS system.
* Assemble Parts Kits and package according to production
* Perform tasks in SAP.
* Assist with periodic inventories.
* Adhere to and improve "5S" standards.
* Assist with material flow continuous improvements to and from the
* Overtime as required; often with little notice.
* Perform other essential and related duties as may be
* High school graduate or equivalent from an accredited school (ex.
PA Dept of Education, FL Dept of Education, US Military).
* Read and decipher written instructions, packing labels, purchase
orders, numbers, etc.
* Ability to handle multiple functions in an orderly, precise
manner with little supervision.
* High attention to detail.
* Basic math skills such as: counting, adding, subtracting,
multiplying, and dividing.
* Demonstrate good interpersonal, organizational, and communication
skills; both verbal and written.
* Basic knowledge of personal computer.
* Ability to learn and operate equipment (i.e. forklift, pallet
jack, hoist, crane, etc.).
* Able to lift, carry and move up to approximately 50 pounds.
Keywords: Robert Bosch Tool Corporation, Bethlehem , Material Handler, Professions , Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!