Project Analyst - Remote / Telecommute
Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Posted on: January 26, 2023
- Minimum 1 year of experience resource planning, budgeting, or
procurement within projects with tight deadlines.
- Minimum 1 year experience with data gathering and
- Minimum 1 year of experience utilizing Microsoft Excel, Access,
or equivalent tool to track financial or budget data.
- Experience using a project management tool such as Microsoft
- Previous work experience in a Fortune-1000 or Global-2000
- Experience interacting with customers and collaborating in a
team environment, preferred.
- The Project Analyst is responsible for the analysis and
facilitation of planning, development, and implementation of
- The Project Analyst supports project managers with overseeing
and coordinating project activities.
- Project analysts provide analytical support for various
projects and assist in budget and financial analysis.
- Project analyst may contribute to maintaining the project
resource plans, identifying and reporting gaps, constraints, and
dependencies that need to be addressed within the project budget,
resources, and schedule.
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Bethlehem , Project Analyst - Remote / Telecommute, Professions , Clinton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!