OCI Architect - Remote / Telecommute
Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Posted on: January 18, 2023
- Provide an assessment of the current state architecture and
operating models and deliver recommendations for the future target
state which includes an cloud database platform resilient design
scalability and security.
- Interact with all roles at the customer including business
leads global process owners global data owners chief data officers
IT architects CIO CTO and other IT leaders.
- Architect and implement a cloud infrastructure using AWS /OCI
cloud technologies and services in accordance with best practices
and industry standards.
- Provide architecture recommendations to customer aligned to
their vision strategy and goals.
- Expertise in Data migration and Modernization and Data
Processing and creating strategies for them by levering
- Produce and present solution options to project leadership with
clear definitions of the benefits and tradeoffs of each
- Coordinate with Network Infrastructure and Security teams to
design target state architecture.
- Have excellent client-facing communication and presentation
skills Strong leadership and delivery management experience working
with offshore teams third-party application teams OCI and so
Core Qualifications (Required):
- 10+ years of direct work experience across a variety of On-prem
and Cloud Infrastructure disciplines to support a strong
foundational knowledge of technology best practices and regulatory
- 5+ years of experience creating, deploying, scaling and
maintaining RDBMS databases preferably in Oracle and OCI Autonomous
- A good portion of this experience should come from working in
and around cloud-based services.
- Expert knowledge of AWS design architecture and services (EC2
IAM S3 and so on).
- Hands-on experience with ECS EKS Kubernetes Docker (MUST) TLS
- Hands-on programming experience in a language such as Python
Ruby Go Swift Java .Net C++ or another object-oriented
- Experience with automating cloud native technologies deploying
applications and provisioning infrastructure.
- Solid experience with database security vulnerability
management and data protection.
- Hands-on experience with Infrastructure as Code (e.g.:
Terraform Ansible Cloud formation etc.).
- Solid knowledge of server infrastructure virtualization and
- Experience with architecting and maintaining high availability
- Knowledge of cloud-based system monitoring including
cloud-specific products and tools.
- Good knowledge of security (SAML OAuth OpenID Kerberos Policies
- Infrastructure deployment experience in the Public
- Knowledge of security controls for the Public cloud (encryption
of data in motion/rest and key management).
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Bethlehem , OCI Architect - Remote / Telecommute, Professions , Clinton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!