Company: Clean Earth
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Why Choose Clean Earth?
You'll be joining a leading, growing team with over 30 years in the
Here at Clean Earth, we believe that close-knit teams deliver the
best results. Together we succeed through industry know-how,
safety, and sustainable growth and we were recently named by
Newsweek as one of America's Most Responsible Companies.
One of our core values is Employee Care. For you, this means we
take great effort to ensure your safety. We take care of the
vehicle you'll drive, we follow all safety protocols, and provide
the best equipment for your protection.
We have a strong track record in providing opportunities for
You'll have benefits that include medical, wellness, dental,
vision, 401k with match, accident, life, and many other optional
plans to protect you and your family.
The Site Supervisor is key to daily site operations and will be
responsible to help drive the performance of the team. The Site
Supervisor will work with the Facility Manager to make sure all
site operations are completed in the safest, most efficient manner.
The Site Supervisor will work to ensure the site, the work
performed, and all staff, represent Clean Earth's values,
- Over-sight of all field operations and staff.
- Monitor and track in-bound deliveries schedule.
- Over-sight of mechanics and order parts.
- Track inventories of equipment and supplies.
- Assist with the phasing of construction sequencing to meet
- Calculations and procurement of construction supplies.
- Over-sight of equipment use and maintenance.
- Work independently in a safe and efficient manner and to follow
safety policies and procedures.
- Drive a culture of safety through training and monitoring
- Perform other tasks as assigned by management.
- Over-sight of general site maintenance, including janitorial,
Basic Required Qualifications
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Demonstrated competency in use of computers, software and the
internet to communicate, document, and research.
- 3+ years of experience within heavy earthwork and environmental
- Willingness and ability to wear company-issued personal
protection equipment including eye protection, foot protection,
hard hat, etc.
- Ability to frequently climb ladders/steps up to 10 feet
- Ability to occasionally lift and carry up to 20 pounds
- The ability to deal politely and professionally with customers
- The ability to manage several tasks at once to meet
- Must be able to regularly access and use general office
equipment including phones, computers, copiers, etc.
Clean Earth offers competitive benefits, including health, dental
and vision insurance, life insurance and disability plans, as well
as a 401k with company matching.
Together, we work hard, we succeed through industry know-how,
safety, and sustainable growth, and we recognize a job well done.
Knowledge is power and at Clean Earth, we support the continuing
education and training of each team member. Every team member is
encouraged to learn and grow with the company through various
educational channels that are well-suited for their career path at
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees
and applicants for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or
genetics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion,
termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation and training.
If you have a difficulty applying for any job posted on Harsco
Clean Earth's website because a disability prevents you from using
the online system, Clean Earth offers the following alternate
application procedure: Contact Bill McCallum, Senior Recruiter at
505-508-0881 and Clean Earth will arrange for an alternate method
of applying and will consider your application together with all
other applications received for the job. Please call only for
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: Clean Earth, Bethlehem , Site Supervisor, Professions , Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!