Adecco - Talent Consultant Onsite
Posted on: August 3, 2022
About the roleSUMMARY: Talent Consultant provides superior
associate and customer care enabled by a pool of qualified
candidates delivered by the Central Delivery team. The purpose of
this role is to expand business at existing clients by increasing
wallet share, reducing associate attrition, and fostering associate
re-employment.Dedicated to providing associates with continued
employment and providing clients with skilled candidates that are
well-matched to their unique hiring needs. Partners with existing
clients to define strategic objectives and hiring needs. Provide
exceptional customer service to clients, candidates, and associates
while promoting the company brand and company culture.What you'll
be doingGENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Builds and maintains relationships with both passive and active
candidates via regular contact to increase wellness at work,
retention and employability.
- Partner with Central Delivery teams to build and maintain a
diverse candidate pipeline that addresses client needs. Identifies,
evaluates, and recommends innovative solutions to address client
needs and issues.
- Network extensively in the marketplace to ensure access to
local talent. Grassroots efforts as required to supplement Central
- Assesses candidates to ensure qualification match and overall
compatibility with client requirements.
- Coaches candidates for success in client interviews.
- Provide associates with feedback, coaching, conflict management
and counseling on job performance.
- Coach Associates to meet their professional goals, retain and
re-employ Associates at end of assignment.
- Counsels Associates on how to develop and grow professionally.
Provides feedback and support to help candidates overcome
- Identify a training plan (up-skill and re-skill) for associates
to improve their employability with Adecco clients.
- Serves as candidate advocate with clients.
- Develops relationships with clients and business leaders to
foster business growth and understand the unique needs of each
- Responsible for growing wallet share on a portfolio of small to
medium local customers.
- Builds and maintains knowledge of target industries, clients,
roles, market share and competition.
- Responsible for retention of individual clients while
maximizing fill rate, time to fill, and ensuring high NPS
- Maintain general knowledge of the Adecco Group's service
portfolio and able to price and sell services (conversions,
temporary and perm placement business).About youEDUCATION & JOB
REQUIREMENTS:Associates degree or combination of post-high school
education and related professional work experience equivalent to
three (3) years may be considered in lieu of a degree. Previous
experience recruiting and/or working within the staffing or human
resources solutions industries is highly desirable.COMPETENCIES:
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
- Ability to adapt to changes in the business environment
- Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality
and customer service.
- Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work
assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to identify and resolve problems through recommending
and implementing creative solutions.
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret and understand
employment-related laws, rules and regulations.
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize Applicant Tracking
- Knowledge of current sourcing and recruiting trends, best
practices and methodologies.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word,
Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong problem solving & decision-making skills are
importantWhy choose us?Adecco Group North America, through an
impressive portfolio of staffing industry leading brands including
Adecco General Staffing, Entegee, Lee Hecht Harrison Professional
Recruitment, Modis, and Pontoon is the world's leading provider of
Human Resources solutions. We are the workforce experts delivering
staffing and career service solutions to organizations and
individuals across all industries. Collectively we harness the
power of some of the greatest talent in the world. That talent and
expertise allows us to do business globally and act locally with
deep knowledge in niche areas. Every day, we have more than 100,000
associates on assignment, 30,000 colleagues working internally to
support more than 10,000 clients in the United States and Canada.
Ensuring our business units are prepared to deliver outstanding
service to our associates and clients, the Adecco Group North
America team provides a strong infrastructure through our corporate
and shared services teams.A journey to bring out the best in
youEqual Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled The Company will
consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and
conviction records The Company may require proof of COVID-19
vaccination at time of hire based on client policies or certain
regulatory requirements. As such, TAG may require you to report
your COVID-19 vaccination status at time of hire unless prohibited
by a state law. The Company will consider requests for exemption
based on medical/disability or religious reasons, or additional
reasons if permitted by state law.
Keywords: Adecco, Bethlehem , Adecco - Talent Consultant Onsite, Professions , Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!