Group Coordinator Lead - Inventory Control Clerk
Company: DHL (Deutsche Post)
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Responsible for maintaining accurate inventory by verifying all
orders received and shipped
Assigns work schedules, trains associates in processes and
monitor's associates' progress
* Perform the duties of an inventory control clerk.
* Conduct training for new associates.
* Assist in physical inventories.
* Monitor performance of associates within the work group.
* Report unsafe conditions to supervisor if they cannot be
* Communicate work practices, procedures, and methods to associates
* Ensure accurate accounting of and disposition of all defective or
Required Education and Experience:
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
* 6 months warehousing and inventory experience
* Working knowledge of SAP inventory system
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: DHL (Deutsche Post), Bethlehem , Group Coordinator Lead - Inventory Control Clerk, Professions , Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!