Company: DHL - Supply Chain
Posted on: January 15, 2022
What will you do in this role? Our Forklift Operators are
responsible for moving stock from one area to another within our
warehouse environment. Youll load and unload shipments of various
sizes, and you may use certain types of equipment such as stand-up,
sit-down, or clamp forklifts and electric pallet jacks. Our
environment is team oriented, fast paced and safety focused. We
move products that people need and want. At DHL, YOU will be an
essential part of everyday life.
Load, unload, move, stock, and stage products and materials using
various types of forklifts or other power equipment 80% of
- Pull and prepare product for shipment ensuring the exact number
and types of product is loaded.
- Keep appropriate records and reports for inventory
- Comply with all OSHA and MSDS standards.
- Verify load accuracy; check the load count, stability, and
product damage, report variances as necessary.
- Change equipment battery or LP tank and monitor power source as
- Maintain the facilitys equipment and materials in a neat,
clean, and orderly fashion.
- Assist in physical inventories.
- Complete daily inspection of equipment.
Required Education and Experience:
Forklift operator certificate or satisfactory completion of a
forklift-training program within the first 30 days of
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
- Six months warehouse experience, preferred
- Six months forklift operation experience
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Address: 2485 Commerce Center Blvd. Bethlehem, PA - 18015
Property Description: 5319 - Bethlehem PA NERC
Property Number: 5319
Keywords: DHL - Supply Chain, Bethlehem , Forklift Operator, Professions , Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!