Company: Newly Weds Foods
Posted on: November 22, 2021
SECOND SHIFT 3:00PM-11:00PM $19.00+/hour plus shift differential
plus holiday bonus Performs functions directed towards successfully
and efficiently meeting shipping goals for customer orders by
performing all required shipping and receiving functions. Essential
- Operates fork lift to load and unload vehicles.
- Must insure all products are properly coded.
- Must pull orders and assist in warehouse placement of
- Must assist in inventory and cycle counts
- Must be able to complete all required logs, complete shipping
and receiving paperwork, and Perform monthly inventory without
- Assist Set-up in pulling ingredients or loading blending
platforms, when there are no other duties that must be done
- Must fill in for supervisor
- Must have knowledge of finished goods and raw material storage
- Must have complete understanding of shipping and receiving
department including paperwork
- This person will operate as a self starter, and be able to
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years warehouse experience within a food
- Ability to comfortably operate standard warehouse equipment,
including proficient operation of stand up forklift and load move
system.Newly Weds Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Veterans/Females/Disabled Newly Weds Foods will only
employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United
States without assistance or support from Newly Weds Foods. Any
offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion
of a background investigation and drug screen.
Keywords: Newly Weds Foods, Bethlehem , Forklift Driver, Professions , Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!