Small Construction Project Coordinator
Company: Analytical Services & Materials, Inc.
Posted on: February 22, 2021
107 Research Drive, Hampton, VA 23666
(757) 865-7093, ext. 301 CMMI Maturity Level 2 and ISO 9001:2015
Certified Company: Analytical Services & Materials, Inc. Hampton,
VA 23666 Description: Analytical Services and Materials, Inc.
(AS&M) has an immediate opening for a full-time Small
Construction Project Coordinator to work at the NASA Langley
Research Center (LaRC) in Hampton, VA. Duties &
- Demonstrates the ability to coordinate construction projects
from the initial request phase to the completion and closeout phase
including planning and estimating, coordinating subcontractors,
awarding contracts, minor construction management, on-site
verification, tracking of schedule and costs, constant
communication with the customer, and ability to close out a project
finalizing all of the necessary deliverables.
- Able to create an independent construction estimate using tools
such as RSMeans Construction Cost Data.
- Must have the ability to read engineering drawings and
specifications to identify the scope of projects.
- Able to help in the development of drawings and specifications
for construction projects
- Must be a proficient user of MS Word, Excel, Project, and
- Must be able to create business letters, correspondence, and
reports in final form, using correct grammar, punctuation,
spelling, form, etc.
- Knowledge of project management principles, practices, methods,
- Skill in dealing with others in person-to-person work
relationships and the ability for decision-making.
- Must be self-directed in order to coordinate numerous projects
on time, all at varying project phases, with little oversight.
Qualifications and Experience:
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- The ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Security Clearance
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Two (2) years of college with courses in engineering or
associated disciplines, and six (6) years of related experience.
Additional relevant education may be substituted for a portion of
the experience. Position requires comprehensive knowledge of
programs gained through long and varied work experience in the
field of specialty.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both orally and written
with effective use of visual aids.
- Should be able to use computing technology for problem analysis
- Experience in building and/or systems construction, management,
and construction cost estimating preferred.
- Position requires comprehensive knowledge of construction
trades with an emphasis on Mechanical/HVAC
- Working proficiency with computer-aided drafting software such
as AutoCAD and computerized maintenance management systems such as
MAXIMO is a plus. AS&M--is an equal opportunity, affirmative
action employer. --"All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran." "Continuous
Improvement in Providing Quality Services/Products within Schedule
Keywords: Analytical Services & Materials, Inc., Bethlehem , Small Construction Project Coordinator, Professions , Hampton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!