Heavy Civil Construction Project Manager
Company: Blooming Glen Contractors, Inc.
Posted on: February 20, 2021
Blooming Glen Contractors, Inc.
H&K does not discriminate in employment opportunities or
practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national
origin, age, disability, veterans' status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. We are always looking for the
best, most qualified people to join our team.
Pre-employment drug testing (EOE)
Great Benefits offered!Location: US-PA-PerkasieJob ID: 2Category:
ContractingJob Type: Regular Full-Time
Blooming Glen Contractors, Inc., a partner with the H&K Group,
Inc., is searching for an experienced Heavy and Highway Project
Manager to be responsible for the company/client relationship and
coordination required throughout the period of construction. The
project manager will also organize and control the preparations and
execution of construction contracts to meet company objectives of
cost, quality, equipment conservation, and safety.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain up-to-date project progress information and cost of
labor and material data for project control and analysis.
- Create and update at least monthly the overall schedule. Review
schedules with the superintendent for each project including the
required timetables for work performed by subcontractors.
- Work as a team with assigned foreman and superintendent to
build project in a controlled manner. Manage and coordinate with
- Coordinate with purchasing the requisition of materials and
furnish information for proper coding of invoices.
- Provide modifications resulting in change orders.
- Shares with the Estimator in the processing of plan revisions
for change orders and distribute as required.
- Process Additional Work Authorizations (AWA's) for change order
- Coordinate and process change orders or technical problems with
client requirements, suppliers, superintendents, and
- Review project cost reports each week.
- Visit project sites for troubleshooting and for the purposes of
ensuring project quality. Site visits to be at least once a
- Oversee project security and safety.
- Prepare project AIA Billing requisitions.
- Review all purchase orders, delivery tickets, subcontractor
requisitions, and invoices to see that they are coded correctly for
- Maintain all project files: submittals, shop drawings,
maintenance manuals, as-built drawings, punch lists.
- Occasionally meet with all subcontractors/suppliers for project
- Maintain a log for all submittals and shop drawings.
- Assist with new project transitions and pre-job planning.
- Chair all project meetings.
- Meet or exceed project objectives as determined in the pre-job
- Provide accurate percent complete status on projects to
accounting each month.
- Conduct a thorough analysis of job costs vs. budget each
- Report to top management each month on gross margin improvement
strategies and accomplishments.H&K provides complete heavy
civil contracting and construction materials solutions with safety,
speed, quality, efficiency and value. Beginning as a small family
business a half century ago, we are now a dynamic group of
vertically integrated companies that has been growing and
prospering for 50 years.
Thank you for your interest in employment with H&K Group, Inc.
At H&K, we invest in our people, providing the essential
training, instruction and supervisory support that they need to
develop and grow within our company. We acknowledge that H&K's
strength and success is directly related to our employees and the
talents, dedication and job performance they exemplify. We seek
dynamic, motivated people who are driven to make a difference.
Keywords: Blooming Glen Contractors, Inc., Bethlehem , Heavy Civil Construction Project Manager, Professions , Perkasie, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!