Nurse Aide (STNA) - Shepherd of the Valley (Bethlehem,PA)
Company: Shepherd of the Valley
Posted on: June 11, 2019
OverviewThe State Tested Nurse Aide (STNA) cares for residents in
our nursing facilities under the direction of nursing and medical
staff.Shepherd of the Valley is a Christian not-for-profit
corporation governed by the basic Christian values of compassion,
respect, dignity, spirituality, integrity and quality. Working for
Shepherd of the Valley is not just a job, it's a calling.
- Shepherd of the Valley provides 5-star treatment at our
- We are a healthcare community offering short-term
rehabilitation, skilled nursing, long-term care, assisted living,
independent living and home health services.Responsibilities
- Answers signal lights, bells or intercom system to determine
- Bathes, dresses, and undresses residents.
- Serves and collects food trays and feeds residents requiring
- Transports residents or assists residents to walk.
- Turns and repositions bedfast residents, alone or with
assistance, to prevent bedsores.
- Takes and records temperature, blood pressure, pulse and
respiration rates, food and fluid intake and output, as
- Cleans, sterilizes, stores, prepares, and issues dressing
packs, treatment trays, and other supplies.
- Maintains the confidentiality of all resident, staff and
- Must have a high school diploma or general education degree
(GED or the required experience.
- 1-3 months of related experience and/or training OR equivalent
combination of education and experience is preferred.
- Must be a State Tested Nurse Aide (STNA) in Ohio.
- Experience in Point Click Care is a plus.As a Shepherd employee
you will enjoy competitive wages and PTO plans. we offer full
medical, dental and vision coverage as well as paid holidays (for
those who qualify). We also offer a retirement plan and flexible
spending accounts. Our employees also enjoy discounts at local
businesses, direct deposit, annual increases and free CPR/First
Keywords: Shepherd of the Valley, Bethlehem , Nurse Aide (STNA) - Shepherd of the Valley (Bethlehem,PA), Other , Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!