Company: Brock & Company Inc.
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description:Utility/DishwasherFull-Time Monday - FridayBenefits
EligibleWage: $16.50 Brock & Company is the premier provider of
contract food management to corporations and private and
independent schools throughout the Mid-Atlantic and New England
regions. Our aim is to deliver outstanding quality food services
exceeding our clients' expectations every day. With an extensive
array of clients, Brock & Company has a formula for success that is
simple. We focus on top quality products combined with people who
have a passion for food and service. Brock & Company provides a
family-owned, corporate supported, financially sound organization
that is committed to our clients and associates and is always
striving for excellence.As a member of the Brock team, you will
experience a work schedule that allows for a quality of life. Our
food programs are dynamic, the menus cutting edge and creative. We
welcome your input to implement, solve problems, and help drive
these programs to success. You can influence the outcome, and we
will give you the tools to be successful. Our programs have made
significant improvements in the daily work lives of our customers
and clients by providing healthy, nutritious menus at all meals.The
- Will maintain a clean and organized workstation.
- Includes washing equipment and service ware, receiving and
distributing deliveries, proper sanitation of the kitchen and
dining room, trash removal and floor maintenance.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Lifting and moving of food, food containers and other non-food
items from floor position to no higher than one's own height.
- Adhere to client and company protocols related to COVID-19
workplace safety and sanitation standards.
- The above shall be achieved while providing exceptional
customer service in a courteous, helpful, and friendly
manner.Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Washing, sanitizing, and maintenance of food production
equipment & service ware determined by the supervisor and the
- The removal of trash and waste, as determined by supervisor, to
a determined location.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area via supervisor instruction
and applicable health, safety, and food handling regulations.
- Receive, unpack, unwrap, rotate, & stow deliveries into
appropriate refrigerators, freezers, and storerooms via
supervisor's instructions.Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V
Benefits Eligible // Uniforms and Meals ProvidedPlease respond with
resume or letter of intent.PM21Requirements:PI201787894
Keywords: Brock & Company Inc., Bethlehem , Utility /Dishwasher, Other , Coopersburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!