Company: Heidelberg Materials US, Inc.
Posted on: January 20, 2023
AutoReqId: 16329BR Pay Class: Hourly Hourly Pay Rate: 18.00
Department: Production Job Posting: The Company and the Role:
PREVAILING WAGE POSITION Heidelberg Materials is seeking a Screed
Operator to join our PA Construction group located in both
Stroudsburg and Lake Ariel, PA. Heidelberg Materials provides the
materials to build our future. Our future is sustainable. Our
future is digital. And it goes beyond cement, aggregates and
ready-mixed concrete. Heidelberg Materials North America,
previously known as Lehigh Hanson, operates more than 450 locations
with approximately 9,000 employees in the U.S. and Canada. HERE'S
WHAT YOU'LL GET TO DO
- Responsible for making normal operating adjustments for
obtaining proper depth, grade and finished cross section.
- Required ability to shovel, rake and handle other small
- Maintain Equipment in a safe and clean condition
- Signal operators of construction equipment to facilitate
alignment and movement of materials
- Ensure compliance with all health, safety, and environmental
regulations, as well as company policies and procedures; assist
with physical inspections of plant property/departments.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Foreman ESSENTIAL
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- High school diploma or GED required
- two years' experience as an Asphalt Screed Operator
- Ability to provide and maintain proper licensure, medical card
and acceptable driving record
- Ability to work in a variety of weather conditions including
heat, cold, wind, rain and dusty environments.
- Ability to work different extended hours, holidays and/or
- Physical Requirements: sitting, standing, walking, pushing,
pulling, twisting, climbing, balancing, bending (bending at the
waist, lifting above the waist and lifting below the waist),
kneeling, reaching, grasping (use of both hands), squatting,
repetitive motions, manipulative finger movements with both hands,
use of wrists (flexing or rotating with both wrists), use of both
feet, use of arms above and below shoulder, work extended periods
of time in same position, perform duties in all climates i.e.
weather, extreme temperatures, tolerate heights, lift and carry up
to 75 lbs. We appreciate that candidates have many questions when
considering opportunities, so we want to let you know that we offer
a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, which we like to
share with candidates a little bit later in the process. No search
firms please. Heidelberg Materials is a Drug Free Workplac Employer
Statement: Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority / Female / Veteran
Keywords: Heidelberg Materials US, Inc., Bethlehem , Operator Screed, Other , Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!