Human Resources Assistant
Company: ASGCO Manufacturing, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Human Resources Assistant *
ASGCO Manufacturing, Inc., a is a leading manufacturer of conveyor
equipment, components and turn-key service provider that improve
production, safety and efficiency of bulk material handling
systems. Our products and services are used in a wide array of
industries that help build the nations and worlds infrastructure.
Our customers range from a variety of Industries, including
aggregates, cement, metal / mineral mining, bulk shipping
terminals, tunneling projects, pulp and paper facilities, recycling
and other types of bulk material handling applications.
ASGCO has a great opportunity available for a talented and dynamic
*Human Resources Assistant *with outstanding interpersonal skills
and a proven track record of success to join our growing team.
The Human Resources Assistant is to be a highly motivated
individual to assist in our Human Resources Department. You will
assist the Human Resources Manager working closely with the
recruitment and orientation processes as they occur. Benefits
administration and excellent customer service capabilities as well
as take on other duties as deemed necessary by the Human Resources
Manager. The successful candidate will be able to take direction
and work independently as well as part of the HR team.
- Coordination/Scheduling of new hire interview appointments
- Complete employment packets/orientation paperwork
- Review new hire paperwork for accuracy and compliancy
- Maintain Employee Files
- Collect Timecards and tally up for payroll
- Attend Job Fairs and recruiting events as needed
- Prepare benefits packets and enroll, make changes to employee
- Assist employees with questions and concerns with a sense of
- 2-3 years of experience in Human Resources a MUST
\* Associate or Bachelors Degree in HR / Business Management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and good interpersonal skills
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word,
PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel)
- Ability to work independently
\* Demonstrate a high level of professionalism in dealing with
confidential and sensitive issues.
\* Assists with planning and execution of special events such as
employee recognition events, holiday luncheon and company cook
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced dynamic environment.
\* Must be detail, deadline oriented.
\*Ability to interact with individuals at all levels.
\* Ability to exercise sound judgement in evaluating situations and
in making decisions.
\* Respect for "Teamwork".
ASGCO offers a competitive salary, progressive benefits package,
including 401(k), profit sharing and paid holidays. This is an
opportunity to become part of a very progressive company with
continued growth. If you are interested in employment that will
provide you with an exciting work environment and the chance to
work with great people, please email your resume and cover letter
for consideration. Please visit our website at www.asgco.com
Job Type: Full-time
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
* Signing bonus
* Human resources: 3 years (Required)
* Microsoft Office: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: ASGCO Manufacturing, Inc., Bethlehem , Human Resources Assistant, Other , Nazareth, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!