Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon
Company: St. Luke's University Health Network
Posted on: November 26, 2022
St. Luke's University Health Network, the region's largest, most
established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of
the nation's 100 Top Hospitals is seeking a BC/BE Pediatric
Orthopedic Surgeon with a Sports Medicine focus to join our growing
Both, St. Luke's pediatrics department and our orthopedic
departments are growing and expanding our offering of services. We
are seeking providers who are excited by growth and new
opportunities. Help us shape the future of orthopedic pediatric
services in our region.
- A busy practice of 31 surgeons and the region's most robust
orthopedic service line.
- Partnership with 60+ School Districts and countless youth
Organizations. - 120+ School & Community Based Athletic
- A growing pediatric specialty department currently spanning 14
pediatric subspecialties and continuing to expand in both depth and
breadth of services.
- Inpatient, primary care and specialty care providers across a
variety of practice locations.
- Pediatric volumes have grown significantly over the past few
years and the service line recently expanded pediatric services
within the community through the addition of a new 8 bed PICU which
opened in February 2020. Construction of a newly renovated
inpatient pediatric unit was completed in June 2022.
- 12 Hospital Network spread over a diverse geographic area
providing emergency care for over 320,000 patients annually.
In joining St. Luke's University Health Network you'll enjoy:
- Competitive compensation and a rich benefits package, including
malpractice insurance, health and dental insurance, top tier
retirement plans & CME allowance
- Starting bonus and relocation assistance
- Work/life balance & flexibility -
- Generous time off plans
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Professional support and growth within the network
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic
Keywords: St. Luke's University Health Network, Bethlehem , Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon, Other , Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!