Part Time E-Commerce Customer Service Representative
Company: Forza Sports
Location: Pen Argyl
Posted on: November 25, 2022
We're an online retailer for sporting goods equipment, located
in Pen Argyl, PA. We're looking for a part-time Customer Service
Representative to grow with our company. Pay starts at $15.00 per
hour, non-negotiable. This position will be on-site at our
facility, not remote.
Hours--20 hours/week; flexible hours will be mutually agreed upon,
but between the hours of 8:00-4:00, Monday through Friday. 3 PTO
days to start. After 6 months, employees earn additional paid
holidays, PTO time, and a medical stipend allowance.
After 1 year, eligible to participate in the company's 401K plan
with matching employer contributions.
We do not offer group health insurance at this time due to size of
the company. We do have a group AFLAC plan for supplemental health
coverage, if interested.
Please reply with resume and be available for immediate interview.
Make sure that you send your resume in a READABLE format (.doc
Please note: We receive 100+ resumes for each job opening*.
Applicants that do not include an updated resume with work
experience/dates of employment and a cover letter will not be
considered for the position.*
Resume must include reliable contact information, including an
email address and daytime phone number where you may be
* Answer incoming customer inquiries and requests
* Resolve disputes and claims in PayPal, eBay, Amazon, and any
additional third-party marketplaces
* Accept and process merchandise returns and/or bounce backs as per
* Adjust orders with incorrect quantities as a result of exchanges
or duplicate orders
* Process shortages from warehouse
* Resolve any feedback issues as quickly and positively as
* Complete any additional tasks as deemed necessary by supervisor
* Communicate all questions and/or concerns to supervisor or
*Skills/Qualities Required: *
* Excellent communication, grammar, spelling, and listening
* Above average problem-solving skills
* Demonstrated ability to remain calm and polite while facing
* Ability to prioritize
*Skills/Qualities Recommended: * *Previous customer service
* Familiarity with sporting goods products
* Experience with third-party marketplaces
*\*PLEASE NOTE\** *Skill tests may be given as part of interview
process to determine competency for the position.*
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Paid time off
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Pen Argyl, PA 18072: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* Customer service: 1 year (Required)
* E-commerce: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Forza Sports, Bethlehem , Part Time E-Commerce Customer Service Representative, Other , Pen Argyl, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!