LPN Licensed Practical Nurse
Company: Discovery Behavioral Health
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Functions under the supervision of the Director of Nursing,
interfacing with clinical services. Plans, implements, directs and
evaluates nursing care provided to all patients admitted to
Brookdale. Provides exceptional care to our patients through
assessment, monitoring and communicating observations to the
essential members of the treatment team. WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Assess psychological and medical issues, prioritizing and
reporting to the proper clinical staff and leadership.
- Complete medical and nutritional assessments upon admission,
chemical dependency and suicide history, documenting all issues
- Administration of medications per Brookdale policies and
- Administers TB testing to patients in accordance with PA
Department of Health and Brookdale policies.
- Coordinates emergency medical care for medical and psychiatric
- Works with multi-disciplinary team to resolve patient issues,
while also being able to work autonomously. The above statements
reflect the general details considered necessary to describe the
principal -functions of the job as identified and -shall not be
considered as a detailed description of all work requirements that
may be inherent in the position. THE BENEFITS OF WORKING AT
BROOKDALE Here at Brookdale, we believe in supporting our valued
team members. - This philosophy extends beyond our beautiful campus
to include an extensive benefits package. - Full time team members
are provided with the following benefits with no payroll deduction:
- Medical insurance (employee only)
- Dental insurance (employee & dependent)
- Vision insurance (employee & dependent)
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance (short & long term) NEED MORE
INCENTIVE---HERE ARE SOME ADDITIONAL PERKS AT BROOKDALE
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer matching
- Paid Time Off (PTO) after 90 days
- Free paid meals
- Referral bonus program
- Easily accessible from Route 80 and Route 611
- Supportive work culture that celebrates life!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse in the state of
- One (1) year of nursing experience, preferably with some
experience in or exposure to treatment of chemical dependency.
- Current Basic Life Support.
- Scheduled shift 12 hours: - 7 PM to 7:30 AM
We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free
workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing. -All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, or national
origin. For more information about our company benefits, please
visit us at discoverybehavioralhealth.com/careers/ PandoLogic.
Keywords: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Location: Saylorsburg, PA
- 18353 , PL: 552990052
Keywords: Discovery Behavioral Health, Bethlehem , LPN Licensed Practical Nurse, Other , Saylorsburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!