Machine Operator 2nd and 3rd Shift
Company: Airlite Plastics Co.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Full Job Description $4,000 hiring bonus for second shift 2nd
shift hours are 2:50pm-11:00pm Monday-Friday. Overtime available.
3rd shift hours are 1050pm-7am Mon-Fri. Overtime available. Airlite
Plastics provides excellent on the job training! We want our team
members to grow and find long lasting success at Airlite plastics.
Join our team today! Airlite Plastics is a premier, privately held,
family-owned manufacturer, nestled in the heart of Nazareth, PA.
Our family-style and personal culture is what makes Airlite an
amazing place to grow and build a successful career. Airlite s
company values of unquestionable integrity and respect and
appreciation for each other are at the core of our success! These
values set a strong foundation to build on where we can wow our
customers with innovative products and sustainable solutions, and
continuously improve our processes and efficiencies. Our product
lines include extruded sheets of plastic for varying industries,
dry powder scoops, expanded polystyrene (EPS) coolers for the food
and medical industry, and industrial-strength insulated concrete
forms (ICF). As pioneers in our industry, focused on sustainable
solutions, we strive to provide our customers with top-notch
service and quality, which aligns with our award-winning products.
How do you fit in?
- As an Injection Molding Machine Operator, you will be
responsible for the setup and start-up of injection machinery and
equipment. In addition, you will ensure machines are running
efficiently in an effort to produce quality products. While
producing quality products, you will perform machine
troubleshooting to ensure an uninterrupted flow of products. Do you
have what it takes? At Airlite Plastics we set the bar high and
challenge the status quo. We work hard each day to ensure that
equipment efficiency and customer satisfaction never leave our line
of sight. Successful candidates for this role will possess the
- Previous experience working with injection molding equipment in
a technical and troubleshooting capacity.
- Previous experience as a machine operator working production
- A sense of dependability, we count on you and you can count on
- Meaning and pride in a job well done. We want everyone to be
successful at work.
- Have the ability to lift and/or move up to 100 pounds and
occasionally lift or move up to 200 pounds while using a lift or
hoist, don t forget to eat your spinach!
- Ability to work weekends, but hey, nothing wrong with a little
overtime pay, right?! While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly required to stand; use hand dexterity to
operate machinery; reach with hands and arms; talk or hear. The
employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit and reach with
hands and arms. The employee must frequently lift up to 70 pounds
and frequently move/manipulate containers weighing up to 200
pounds. The employee must frequently exert pressure to tighten and
loosen bolts on die lip and die. The employee will be exposed to
frequent bending, stooping and climbing. While performing the
duties of this job, the employee is seasonally and moderately
exposed to humid conditions and heat. The employee is frequently
exposed to moving mechanical parts, the risk of electrical shock
and exposure to extreme molten plastic temperature. The noise level
in the work environment is loud. Airlite Plastics requires a
pre-employment physical, background check, and drug screen Our Core
Values Drive Us
- Do you conduct yourself with unquestionable integrity?
- Do you demonstrate respect and appreciation for those around
- Are you innovative and strive to challenge the status quo?
- Do you strive for continuous improvement and to deliver the
- Do you care about environmentally sustainable solutions?
- Do you take pride in a job well done? What s in it for you? As
a full-time employee, you will be eligible for the following
- Weekly pay
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid short term disability
- Generous 401k match
- Generous vacation
- Casual dress
- Annual company activities
- Free parking
- Awesome culture Job Type: Full-time Pay: From $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance Schedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Overnight shift
- Weekend availability Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay Ability to commute/relocate:
- Nazareth, PA 18064: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required) Experience:
- Plastics injection molding: 1 year (Preferred) Shift
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred) Work Location: One location
Keywords: Airlite Plastics Co., Bethlehem , Machine Operator 2nd and 3rd Shift, Other , Nazareth, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!