Posted on: September 22, 2022
Are you motivated by relationships and your impact on other
people? Do you want to provide direct support to help people live
fulfilling, independent lives and make a career out of it? Working
as a Caregiver for individuals with intellectual and developmental
disabilities is not for everyone, but for those up to it, its
incredibly rewarding work. DISCOVER CAREERS, WELL LIVED. Our
mission at Sevita is to create a world where every person has the
right to live well. As a Caregiver, youll provide assistance and
strategies to the individuals we serve to help them live well in
their community and environment. Each day, the connections you make
and the compassion you bring make a difference in the lives of our
participants. Youll work alongside a dedicated team of clinical
staff and supportive supervisors, while you grow your
career.(Allentown, Bath) Program Supervisor Are you looking for a
career opportunity where you can make a difference in the lives of
others? Look no further! This role is critical to our success. As a
mission-driven organization, we are intensely focused on expanding
access to services and developing new and more effective ways of
delivering supports and services to individuals with a range of
intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Facilitate the implementation of Individual Service Plans (ISP)
and participate in a range of administrative duties including staff
hiring, training, scheduling, and oversight.
- Supervise a team of Caregivers supporting individuals we serve
in the program.
- Provide support to individuals receiving services including:
assistance with daily activities such as meal preparation and
planning; medication administration; and personal care.
- Duties are split between providing direct support, professional
or program activities, and supervision.
- Facilitate community involvement by accompanying individuals on
outings in the community or providing transportation to work or
other activities. Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- One year related work experience.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto
- Other licensure or certification where required by regulatory
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to establish
rapport with team members and those we serve.
- Strong organizational abilities to ensure staffing and
schedules are maintained.
- This is a great opportunity to gain supervisory skills and
experience while still directly making a difference in the lives of
the people we serve on a daily basis. Why Join Us?
- Full, Part-time, and As Needed schedules available.
- Full compensation/benefits package for employees working 30+
- 401(k) with company match.
- Paid time off and holiday pay.
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working
alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and
advancement opportunities. Come join our amazing team of committed
and caring professionals. Apply Today! This role is part of
[details around specific location or local entity PA Mentor, a
member of the Sevita family. At Sevita, we believe that everyone
deserves to live a full, more independent life. Through home and
community-based specialized care, our work changes lives and
inspires growth at every turn. When you join our mission-driven
team, youll create relationships that motivate us all to be better
every day. We have a bright future and the determination to get
there. Join us today careers, well lived. Equal Opportunity
Employer, including disability/veterans.The Mentor Network is
pleased to be an equal employment employer
Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Keywords: Sevita, Bethlehem , Program Supervisor, Other , Bath, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!