Business Development Associate
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Visikol is a global leader in providing pharmaceutical and
biotech companies with best-in-class drug discovery and development
services with a focus on advanced imaging, 3D cell culture and
digital pathology. The company operates as a contract research
services provider and partners closely with its clients to assist
them with accelerating their drug discovery and development program
and these clients include ten of the top twenty pharmaceutical
We are seeking a Business Development Associate to join our BD team
working in a fast-paced business environment. The role is designed
to foster understanding of biotech business development and
The BDA will work with Business Development Managers to assign
incoming customer inquiries to the appropriate scientific team,
arrange meetings between customers, scientists, and sales team,
create meeting agendas, track sales opportunities next steps,
generate proposal drafts from templates and facilitate other
activities where a team effort is required to address client
requests and present Visikol's offering.
- Helping Business Development team to manage client
- Using CRM software to document all customer communications and
track sales outcomes.
- Conduct web-based research to characterize a company's or a
contact's interests, primary research, and other pertinent
information for matching the customer's needs with Visikol
- Providing clear, professional communications with internal
teams to ensure efficient execution of customer orders.
- Using phone, email, and social media channels to network toward
decision-makers, nurture relationships and move the customer toward
- Working closely with the sales team to contact leads as
appropriate to obtain initial client meetings.
- Generating email content for customer outreach.
- Aid in management of CRM deal process and client follow
- Assist the scientific and sales team with the creation of
client project proposals.
Qualifications and Skills:
- B.S. - with science or business background.
- 0-2-years' experience working as an intern or entry level
position in business environment.
- Prior business experience in intern or entry level sales or
business development role.
- Experience with CRM tools, features, and tracking
- Applicants should be organized and have excellent oral and
written communication skills.
- Applicants should be fluent with Microsoft Excel, Word, and
- Experience with email automation platforms is a plus.
- Experience with data platforms like Zoominfo, Lusha, Linkedin
Sales Navigator is a plus.
The company values providing opportunities to employees. Candidates
will be provided with growth opportunities as understand Visikol's
product offerings and execute initial responsibilities. A
successful Business Development Associate at Visikol will lead
clients through sales processes with the support of the BD team.
This role and Visikol is a great way to learn new technology and be
part of the journey to the future of health.
As an equal opportunity employer, we do more than accept
difference. We celebrate diversity, we support employees from a
wide range of backgrounds, and we benefit from the added creativity
and richness that these differences bring to our offices and
community. We pride ourselves on being a collaborative environment
where everyone's talents and opinions contribute to the greater
good and are always recognized.
Details:Position is located in Hampton, NJ
Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required
to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and
to complete the required employment eligibility verification form
Job Type: Full-time
Keywords: Visikol, Bethlehem , Business Development Associate, Other , Hampton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!