Company: Custom Alloy Corporation.
Location: High Bridge
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionQuality Assurance Document ClerkModified
schedule: Tuesday - Saturdays, 8am - 5pm with an off-shift salary
differential Job PurposeCreate and forward Material Test Reports to
shipping and for customer approval. Maintain the entire filing
system, present and archived. Duties and Responsibilities
- File CAC packages and associated documents.
- Scanning applicable documents into the system.
- Input Data (Tension, Charpies, Chemical Analysis, etc.) to data
bank in MTR program.
- Maintain present and archiving filing systems for CAC packs,
MTRs (both nuclear and commercial) and additional QA
- Order office supplies as necessary. Qualifications
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent (GED), 2 years of
related training or experience may be substituted
- Computer skills: Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and
- Language: English (Spanish an asset)
- Able to read and interpret documents, instructions and
- Able to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Able to speak effectively before groups of customers and
employees of CAC.
- Good telephone/communication skills.
- Mathematical skills: Able to calculate figures such as
interest, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
- Able to perform basic algebra and geometry.
- Reasoning Ability: Able to apply common sense and understanding
to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram
- Able to deal with problems involving several variables. About
Custom Alloy:Custom Alloy Corporation is a manufacturing company
located in rural Hunterdon County, NJ, producing high quality
custom steel seamless and welded pipe fittings and forgings for
commercial, nuclear, defense, aerospace, and utility use, as well
as subsea applications and gas transmission. Custom Alloy is an
industry leader worldwide for delivering its quality products on
time. An Affirmative Action employer, Custom Alloy currently
employs about 230 people and is actively recruiting for quality
individuals at this time.Custom Alloy offers a comprehensive
benefit package which includes:
- Cigna Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance with Employee
- Flexible Spending Account
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Time Off
- Company paid Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Referral Program Equal Opportunity
Keywords: Custom Alloy Corporation., Bethlehem , Document Clerk, Other , High Bridge, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!