Quality Control Inspector
Company: Lehigh Valley Plastics, Inc.
Posted on: August 1, 2022
Lehigh Valley Plastics (LVP) is seeking a 2nd Shift Quality
Inspector in our climate controlled, state of the art facility in
Bethlehem PA. This position offers 4-day work-weeks, working Monday
through Thursday from 2pm-12am, with some opportunities for
overtime. LVP offers competitive health care coverage as well as
paid vacation, sick and holiday time. All employees are part of our
Profit Share program.
Working in the Quality Assurance Department, this person will
perform the following essential duties and responsibilities:
- Performs inspection of incoming parts (raw material /
- Performs mechanical, visual, and documentation inspection for
first piece, in process, and final inspections.
- Interface with other departments to address and resolve any
product related issues.
- Completion of required quality documentation.
- Identify and document continuous improvement opportunities and
- Assists with ISO 9001 procedures, documentation and internal
- Follow all safety rules and policies.
- Ability to read and understand blue prints and machining
drawings with a background in Geometric Dimensioning &
- Familiarity with ISO 9001 standards and practices.
- Working knowledge for use of all standard measuring tools such
as; calipers, micrometers, plug/thread gages.
- Computer skills to include working knowledge of Microsoft
- Experience using a CMM would be a plus. Prior Machining
Experience preferred but not required.
Keywords: Lehigh Valley Plastics, Inc., Bethlehem , Quality Control Inspector, Other , Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!