Business Development Associate
Posted on: July 31, 2022
Visikol is a global leader in providing pharmaceutical and
biotech companies with best-in-class drug discovery and development
services with a focus on advanced imaging, 3D cell culture and
digital pathology. The company operates as a contract research
services provider and partners closely with its clients to assist
them with accelerating their drug discovery and development program
and these clients include ten of the top twenty pharmaceutical
companies.We are seeking a Business Development Associate to join
our BD team working in a fast-paced business environment. The role
is designed to foster understanding of biotech business development
and sales.The BDA will work with Business Development Managers to
assign incoming customer inquiries to the appropriate scientific
team, arrange meetings between customers, scientists, and sales
team, create meeting agendas, track sales opportunities next steps,
generate proposal drafts from templates and facilitate other
activities where a team effort is required to address client
requests and present Visikol's offering.Responsibilities
- Helping Business Development team to manage client
- Using CRM software to document all customer communications and
track sales outcomes.
- Conduct web-based research to characterize a company's or a
contact's interests, primary research, and other pertinent
information for matching the customer's needs with Visikol
- Providing clear, professional communications with internal
teams to ensure efficient execution of customer orders.
- Using phone, email, and social media channels to network toward
decision-makers, nurture relationships and move the customer toward
- Working closely with the sales team to contact leads as
appropriate to obtain initial client meetings.
- Generating email content for customer outreach.
- Aid in management of CRM deal process and client follow
- Assist the scientific and sales team with the creation of
client project proposals.Qualifications and Skills:
- B.S. - with science or business background.
- 0-2-years' experience working as an intern or entry level
position in business environment.
- Prior business experience in intern or entry level sales or
business development role.
- Experience with CRM tools, features, and tracking
- Applicants should be organized and have excellent oral and
written communication skills.
- Applicants should be fluent with Microsoft Excel, Word, and
- Experience with email automation platforms is a plus.
- Experience with data platforms like Zoominfo, Lusha, Linkedin
Sales Navigator is a plus.The company values providing
opportunities to employees. Candidates will be provided with growth
opportunities as understand Visikol's product offerings and execute
initial responsibilities. A successful Business Development
Associate at Visikol will lead clients through sales processes with
the support of the BD team. This role and Visikol is a great way to
learn new technology and be part of the journey to the future of
health.As an equal opportunity employer, we do more than accept
difference. We celebrate diversity, we support employees from a
wide range of backgrounds, and we benefit from the added creativity
and richness that these differences bring to our offices and
community. We pride ourselves on being a collaborative environment
where everyone's talents and opinions contribute to the greater
good and are always recognized.Details:Position is located in
Hampton, NJCompensation will be commensurate with experience.In
compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to
verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to
complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon
hire.Job Type: Full-time
Keywords: Visikol, Bethlehem , Business Development Associate, Other , Hampton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!