Customer Solutions Specialist
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job Summary:The Customer Solutions Specialist assists the
Customer Solutions department and Company Management by supporting
sales functions such as proposals, quotations to customers,
pricing, order processing, phone calls with customers and
coordination with Operations staff to coordinate lead times.
Technical knowledge is important, but MegaPhase will provide
on-the-job training.Reports to: -Director of Sales &
- Select products and price-out custom and standard products, and
email quotation to customers.
- Answer customer service phone calls and initiate phone calls to
customers and potential customers.
- Enter and process new orders from customers and send
confirmations to customers.
- Help organize promotional events, such as trade shows,
networking events and salesperson training.
- Review industry related literature to gain an understanding of
the various markets, potential customers, market direction, and
- Maintain customer and contact data in CRM systems.
- Attend various trade shows, up to 2 per year, coordinate
meetings, set-up/tear-down exhibit, etc.Qualifications:
- Associates degree minimum (Bachelors preferred) or equivalent
experience in a related field
- Technical Customer Service background
- Familiarity with relational database such as NetSuite
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Extroverted and outgoing personality.
- 1+ years experience in business writing, presentation, and
- Expert skills in Microsoft Office.
Keywords: MegaPhase, Bethlehem , Customer Solutions Specialist, Other , Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!