Company: 42 North Dental
Posted on: June 24, 2022
We are currently seeing a Periodontist for full and part time
Our specialists enjoy the benefit of internal referrals and group
practice support. Each practice has a well trained and experienced
clinical support team. Full time doctors with solid clinical and
interpersonal skills can earn $500K+ yearly.
42 North Dental has been providing dental care in New England for
over 30 years. In our established, multi-specialty group practice
we welcome 100+ new patients each month. Our state of the art
facility allows optimal patient care, a comprehensive approach to
full service dentistry along with a strong focus on quality,
service and patient satisfaction.Responsibilities:
- Promote oral health and disease prevention
- Diagnose oral diseases
- Educate patients on oral health and various treatment
- Create treatment plans to maintain or restore patient's oral
- Review treatment plan options with patients
- Review, maintain and update patients' medical and dental
- Review and interpret x-rays and diagnostic tests.
- Monitor growth and development of the teeth and jaws.
- Perform surgical procedures in hard and soft tissue therapy and
- Maintain the highest quality standard of care for all
- Maintain the highest standard of ethics and professionalism
within the dental office
- Keep abreast of new developments, technologies, best practices
and standard of care through current continuing education courses
and professional developmentQualifications:
- DMD or DDS degree from a university-based dental education
program accredited by the American Dental Association Commission on
Dental Accreditation (ADA CODA).
- Board eligible or board certified in periodontics.
- Current state license to practice dentistry.
- Documentation of Hepatitis B vaccination.
- Proof of malpractice insurance.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) or cardiopulmonary
resuscitation (CPR) certification.
Keywords: 42 North Dental, Bethlehem , Periodontist, Other , Hellertown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!