Company: Physician's Mobile X-Ray
Posted on: June 23, 2022
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE FOR F/T POSITION! Position Summary A
Radiologic Technologist, Staff is a Radiologic Technology
Professional that is qualified by professional credentialing and
academic and clinical experience to provide diagnostic patient care
services using ionizing radiation and related diagnostic
procedures. The scope of practice includes those procedures, acts
and processes and permitted by law, for which the individual has
received education and clinical experience, has demonstrated
competency, and has completed the appropriate ARRT certification(s)
which is the standard of practice in radiology. Job Functions To
perform radiographic examinations, electrocardiography (EKG),
pacemaker checks and holter monitoring examinations as ordered by
attending physician in accordance with established protocol in
mobile environment. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES * Performs all
requested radiographic examinations as ordered by the attending
physician in accordance with established imaging protocols, which
* Performs electrocardiography (EKG), pacemaker checks and holter
monitoring examinations as ordered by the attending physician in
accordance with established protocols.
* Examinations are performed in a mobile setting, which requires
employee to be able to adjust technical factors (such as kVP and
mAs) and positioning in order to obtain quality images based on
* Prepares requisition and patient history (includes study
performed, number of views, physician, insurance info) and contacts
referring physicians when required, according to established
procedures. Verify script.
* Coordinates with other staff to assure appropriate patient care
* Addresses problems of patient care as they arise and makes
decisions to appropriately resolve the problems.
* Organizes daily work schedule and performs related clerical
duties as required.
* Assumes responsibility for the safety and ell-being of all
patients while the examination is being performed.
* Follows the As Low As Reasonably Achievable (ALARA) principles
for radiation safety.
* Adheres to radiation safety requirements by using lead protection
and distance from primary source of radiation.
* Maintains assigned equipment and vehicles in proper working
* Reports equipment failures to the appropriate supervisor.
* Performs other related duties as assigned. Skills: * Oral
* Written Communication Skills
* Time Management
* Math Aptitude
* Safe Driving Skills Education * Graduate of a formal Radiologic
Technology Program that is accredited by the Joint Review Committee
on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT) is required.
* Active certification by American Registry of Radiologic
Technologists (ARRT) in the specialty(ies) is required.
* Active licensure with individual state Department of Health if
required by law.
* Current compliance with Continuing Medical Education (CME)
requirements for specialty(ies) as appropriate. Experience * No
experience necessary if education and training requirements are
Keywords: Physician's Mobile X-Ray, Bethlehem , Radiologic Technologist, Other , Quakertown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!