Company: Brock & Company Inc.
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Catering AttendantFLSA Status: Hourly Non- ExemptCOVID vaccination
highly preferredWage: $16.50 per hourBrock & Company is the premier
provider of contract food management to corporations and private
and independent schools throughout the Mid-Atlantic and New England
regions. Our aim is to deliver outstanding quality food services
exceeding our clients' expectations every day. With an extensive
array of clients, Brock & Company has a formula for success that is
simple. We focus on top quality products combined with people who
have a passion for food and service. Brock & Company provides a
family-owned, corporate supported, financially sound organization
that is committed to our clients and associates and is always
striving for excellence.As a member of the Brock team, you will
experience a work schedule that allows for a quality of life. Our
food programs are dynamic, the menus cutting edge and creative. We
welcome your input to implement, solve problems, and help drive
these programs to success. You can influence the outcome, and we
will give you the tools to be successful. Our programs have made
significant improvements in the daily work lives of our customers
and clients by providing healthy, nutritious menus at all meals.The
Catering Attendant will assume responsibility for prepping, setting
up and delivering catering service orders. The position requires
someone who can work with great attention to detail. This means
managing multiple deliveries regularly to include daily
inter-departmental service, occasional dinners and holiday events.
The position is required to ensure client and customer
- High volume catering experience in corporate dining setting,
hotels, or high end hospitality industry venues.
- Communicate clearly, professionally and effectively
- Proven attention to detail in executing and delivering to exact
- Experience in setting up, delivering and breaking down
- Must be customer-focused and service oriented.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Have the ability to move objects approximately 35 lbs. to waist
- Adhere to client and company protocols related to COVID-19
workplace safety and sanitation standards.Responsibilities
- Light food prep to include sandwich-making, cutting fruit and
- Communicate regularly with kitchen supervisor in order to
schedule product ordering and staffing levels.
- Assemble deliveries and orders with accuracy and timely
delivery, set-up and breakdown.
- Develop positive client and customer relationships.Equal
Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V Benefits EligibleBackground Check
and Required // Uniforms and Meals ProvidedPlease respond with
resume or letter of intent.PM21
Keywords: Brock & Company Inc., Bethlehem , Catering Attendant, Other , Coopersburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!