Company: ICIMS - Lutron Electronics Company, Inc
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Lutron Electronics Company, IncID: 2022-1324Category:
Accounting/FinancePosition Type: Regular Full-TimeOverviewWe have
an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant to support
various Executive Team members (Director level or higher) in
Lutron's HR team. In this position, you would be a key part of the
executive support team. A successful Administrative Assistant will
conserve the executive's time and promotes the corporate image by
representing the executive internally and externally; providing
liaison between the executive, key executives and vice presidents,
customers, and employees.Responsibilities
- Effectively manage the executive's schedule by anticipating
needs, understanding business goals, and prioritizing
- Represents the executive and the company to both internal and
external parties by welcoming visitors, reviewing correspondence;
arranging company dinners and other corporate functions; answering
questions and meeting requests directed to the executive.
- Serving as liaison between directors/vice presidents and the
Executive to facilitate the smooth operation of the corporate
- Arranges corporate travel and meetings by developing
itineraries and agendas; scheduling the air travel; booking other
transportation; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing
objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining
cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making
adjustments to plans.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining
personal networks; participating in professional
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and
re-designing processes; implementing changes.
- Enhances the Executive's and corporation's reputation by
accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests;
exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Plan and execute high visibility events, such as charity
functions, and corporate events Qualifications
- Associates degree required, Bachelor's Degree, preferred in
Business Administration or related field
- At least 3 years of experience supporting an Executive team
member (Director level or above)
- Experience coordinating calendars, travel logistics,
- Desire to work in-person at corporate headquarters 3 to 5 days
- Fluent with Microsoft Office Suite and experience with a
variety of software based systems (e.g. HRIS, ERP,
Keywords: ICIMS - Lutron Electronics Company, Inc, Bethlehem , Administrative Assistant, Other , Coopersburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!