Company: OraSure Technologies
Posted on: June 20, 2022
General Description of Job Duties:Quality Control Specialist
personnel perform procedures that include evaluation of raw
materials, in-process components, finished products, stability
testing, equipment quality control, and equipment maintenance in
compliance with guidelines established by Orasure Technologies and
regulatory agencies.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all procedures accurately and according to written Work
Instructions and SOPS as indicated in the Quality Control
procedures and other applicable facility procedures.
- Perform testing at all levels of production including raw
materials, in-process components, finished products and stability
- Perform visual finished product inspections.
- Perform failure investigations including investigative
- Recommend acceptance or rejection of raw material, component,
finished product and other materials evaluated based upon
- Document all paperwork according to procedures and
- Completes appropriate computer entries accurately.
- Maintains neat and legible manual forms.
- Maintains a clean, organized work area and keeps supplies
stocked at the bench.
- Assists in writing work instructions.
- Assist in the training of QC laboratory employees in new
methods and procedures.
- Conduct and report on the product stability testing program
designed to support product stability claims; recommend storage and
shelf life claims according to data.
- Develop and maintain systems to track trends in product and
- Actively participates in performing validation protocols.
- Notifies Quality Control Manager/designee of equipment and/or
- Performs other job duties and special assignments and projects
as put forth by the Quality Control
- 2 year degree in Chemistry, Biology, Medical Technology,
Related Science or equivalent regulated industry work
- A minimum of 1 year of previous laboratory experience
- Computer LiterateOraSure and its subsidiaries is committed to
ensuring equal employment opportunities for all. All employment
decisions, policies and practices are in accordance with applicable
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws.
Keywords: OraSure Technologies, Bethlehem , QC Specialist, Other , Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!