Company: Germer International
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Process development for new or identified product (API/Specialty
- Develop experimental plans, investigate technical concepts &
needs. Perform complex experimental tasks including new techniques,
procedures & equipment.
- Interface with organizational departments in scale-up of new
products technology, propose experimental program and discuss with
- Show synthetic and organic chemistry proficiency and use
advanced analytical techniques to develop product.
- Review and verify scientific experiments and data documented in
electronic laboratory notebooks and technical reports.
- Collect and share relevant academic literature, leverage
external consultants/SMEs, and establish new collaborations with
internal groups. Business support:
- Troubleshoot & or improve existing processes at the
- Contributes to the completion of specific programs and
projects. Ensures that projects are completed on schedule following
established procedures and schedules
- Analyze and resolve research issues in a timely and accurate
manner Compliance and admin:
- Develop, maintain, manage and document all research materials
- Ensure best practices in research and development and
- Review and recommend improvements.
- Maintain inventory control of laboratory equipment and
- Comply with regulations concerning safety, health and
environment Instruct, supervise and coach less experienced lab team
members on assigned tasks and EHS issues Qualifications:
- Ph.D. / M.Sc. (Organic chemistry) with strong knowledge and
understanding of the Synthetic Organic chemistry, reaction
mechanisms, kinetics with 8 - 12 years of industrial experience of
various synthetic technique and process scale up.
- Well versed with Intellectual property value, QbD principle as
well a green chemistry Principle
- Through knowledge in HPLC, GC, NMR spectral data analysis and
- Knowledge of plant operations, and quality systems, ICH
guideline, GLP & GMP
- Very good ability to interpret data, draw conclusions, and
- Technical writing skills. MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint),
Chemdraw and Internet Applications.
- Knowledge of SAP and other sourcing tools.
Keywords: Germer International, Bethlehem , Research Scientist, Other , Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!