Reserve Lott Attendant
Company: TravelCenters of America
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Purpose: Assists Professional Drivers who utilize our Reserve-it
parking program with arrival, parking and general information all
while displaying the Daymaker culture. Uniform & Appearance:
- Customer Service Attendant Reserved Parking should adhere to
the following personal appearance and uniform standards:
- Company Brand Neon Yellow Reserved Parking shirt, vest, or
- Tennis shoes, work shoes, or work boots. All footwear must be
clean and in good condition (No holes, rips, or tape) and must be
closed toe, There should not be any hard sole shoes like dress
shoes or cowboy boots.
- Pants - Jeans or Docker style pants. Must be one solid color.
Pants must not be faded, torn, tattered, contain writing, or
- Company Brand Name Tag.
- The Employee Appearance and Uniform Guidelines policy provides
more detailed guidelines that must be adhered to. Primary Duties:
- Knows and follows safety guidelines and is alert to and reports
potentially unsafe situations caused by employees and
- Wears and uses protective equipment properly.
- Continually monitors personal and other employees' behavior for
unsafe practices and takes corrective action when necessary.
- Displays a high degree of enthusiasm for TA, Petro and our
- Trains in own position. Cross trains in other positions.
- Assists managers in training other employees.
- Willingly helps other employees when needed.
- Upholds company standards.
- Notifies manager of positive and negative feedback from
- Suggests and supports innovative ideas.
- Maintains TA's "Strikingly Clean" image.
- Maintains Parking Lot cleanliness, and Fuel Island cleanliness
when not assisting with Reserve-it functions. Follows the proper
customer service sequence as outlined in the Operation
- Assist in Parking lot and Fuel Island trash and litter control.
Personal Development Works in conjunction with General/Assistant
Manager to identify personal development targets. Takes steps to
achieve personal development targets. Performance Measurement:
Progress will be measured through regular performance appraisals.
The appraisal process includes being evaluated against TA shared
objectives and other objectives agreed upon with your supervisor.
Following is an overview of the TA shared objectives. The
objectives are defined more fully in the Customer Service Attendant
Regular Key Performance Standards. Achieving success in each of the
areas requires not only reaching the target, but effectively
balancing all the requirements detailed in the Operation Manuals.
Employee Safety: Measures the employee's adherence to safety
regulations as well as his/her conscientiousness at identifying
safety concerns and taking corrective action. Target:Safety targets
established by HO -Measurement Source: Safety incidents involving
employees Quality of Individual: Measures how successfully the
employee completes training and applies training on the job, as
well as how well they communicate with customers and their manager
Target: Network targets Measurement Source: Training record;
inspections Administration: Measures how well the manager maintains
proper documentation. Target: 100% compliance Measurement Source:
Location/HO standards Customer Safety: Measures the emphasis on
customer safety and the customer safety record. Target: Safety
targets established by HO Measurement Source: Safety incidents
involving customers Service/Quality: Measures how fast, friendly,
and accurately service is provided to each customer. Target:
Targets developed by location management plan Measurement Source:
Customer feedback; performance reviews Customer Care (Atmosphere):
Measures the quality of the customer's surroundings, as well as the
employee's own dress and personal hygiene. Target: QSC; dress
standards Measurement Source: Inspections; customer feedback;
performance reviews; comment cards Education and Experience
- Meets minimum state age requirements and labor
- Able to learn light maintenance work.
- Satisfactory work record.
- Able to work unsupervised.
- Must Consent and pass MVR checkPhysical Requirements: Must be
- Lift and carry cases of merchandise such as motor oil, soft
drinks, ice bags, groceries, etc. (up to an approximate weight of
50 pounds with or without an accommodation).
- Frequently bend, stoop and reach. Must be able to use arms
above head/shoulder level.
- Climb a ladder or "step-up" to reach supplies stored in
- Stand/walk for shifts up to eight hours (short breaks are
provided throughout the shift).
- Requires good vision, hand coordination, fine motor skills and
- Perform maintenance duties; cleaning windows, mopping floors,
painting, cleaning restroom facilities, etc. Requires strength in
upper extremities and torso to perform these physical tasks.
- Aid and assist customers at finding and reaching desired
products, when necessaryincluding providing special assistance to
- Reach out and bend to operate all safety equipment, i.e.,
emergency cut-off switch, fire extinguisher, etc.
- Operate TA owned motor vehicle as a Lot Truck, Golf Cart or
- Read and write.
- Communicate effectively with customers and employees.
- Work alone and physically capable of summoning personal
assistance during all medical emergencies.
Keywords: TravelCenters of America, Bethlehem , Reserve Lott Attendant, Other , Columbia, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!