Mail Machine Operator
Posted on: January 16, 2022
IMMEDIATE OPENING FOR A MAIL MACHINE OPERATOR IN A BUSY OUTBOUND
MAIL ROOM IN BETHLEHEM, PA!
BerkOne's mission is to provide clients with customized and
efficient back office services enabling them to not only focus on
their core competencies but reduce costs as well. Whatever the
client needs, BerkOne can deploy the right mix of services, tools,
people and technology to meet it! To support this mission, BerkOne
is currently seeking a highly motived Mail Machine Operator to join
our team in Bethlehem, PA.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
* This is a full-time position, Monday - Friday position 2 shifts
* 3rd shift: 10 pm to 6 am (shift differential applies)
* Salary: $15 -$18/hr (shift differential)- commensurate with
The Mail Machine Operator will set up, maintain, and operate all
mail equipment, such as Mail Inserter Machines, folding machines,
printers, and other machines, using Blue Crest, Pitney Bowes and
Quadient equipment. Additional responsibilities include:
* Use various hardware, software and materials used for mailing
* Learn the materials, approval procedures, folding machines and
recording of jobs in tracking software.
* Use various equipment to successfully and accurately complete
daily tasks, such as:
* Large Blue Crest Mail Inserter machine
* Cutter machine
* Small Inserter machine
* Folding Machine
* Follow all control procedures to ensure accuracy
* Prepare and ship requested materials using current equipment and
* Record information about projects into appropriate time logs and
* Work with postal regulations and adapt to changing priorities and
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
* Must have excellent attention to detail
* Must be good with numbers and basic math
* Should be comfortable using a computer for daily work
* Must be comfortable in a fast-paced production environment
* Must be able to stand for long periods of time, frequently move
around, and lift/move up to 30-50 lbs. frequently throughout
WHY WORK WITH BERKONE?
Here at BerkOne, open and honest communication is the mobilizing
force that maintains the integrity of our company. We interact with
each other and our clients with respect and trust. Our employees
drive the success of our organization and we are committed to
providing the environment for them to succeed! We encourage the use
of information, imagination and initiative to develop innovative
* Use your knowledge. You are leading the conversation and taking
* You'll put your skills to work daily, and this role offers an
opportunity to bring new and exciting ideas to the table.
* You'll be a valued team member at a Company that recognizes
strategy and innovation and build lasting relationships
* Work-life balance. Our employees enjoy an excellent work-life
balance, comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision,
401(k), and generous paid time off.
* Professional work environment and business casual. Our
professional working environment is business casual, because we
want you to focus on your work.
* Social life. We know your personal life is also important to you.
It's important to us, too! After a hard days' work, why not join
one of our social event committees, play on our company softball or
volleyball teams, or experience our fitness challenges? We offer
many social activities for our employees to enjoy.
* Job Stability. We've been in business for over 80 years and have
a history of success.
* We take the time to get to know our employees and train you on
* We utilize COVID-19 safe practices!
BerkOne is an equal opportunity employer and offers a friendly work
environment, competitive wages, great work life balance,
comprehensive medical and dental benefits, paid vacation, 401K, and
sick time. All positions require a successful reference check,
criminal background check and drug screen.
Keywords: BerkHR, Bethlehem , Mail Machine Operator, Other , Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!