Company: PLEASANT VALLEY MANOR
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Job Title: Screening AssistantJob Status: Non-ExemptJob Type:
Part-TimeShift: Mon, Wed, Thu, Fri 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Pay Rate:
Don't just take a job – join a caring and supportive team! We are
actively seeking a Screening Assistant for a full-time role. The
Screening Assistant is responsible for enforcing the facility's
access control measures and screening team members and visitors for
This is a wonderful part-time opportunity for any individual
looking to work in healthcare or a Nursing Aide suffering fatigue
from the everyday rigors of caregiving. If you enjoy working in a
team-oriented environment, and are committed to the welfare of
others, then you'll fit right into our diverse and fun-loving
culture where everyone is treated with respect and recognized for
Pleasant Valley Manor is a premier non-profit long-term care
facility located in the idyllic foothills of the Pocono Mountains
near Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania, with caring roots in our community
since 1974, delivering unparalleled quality and compassionate
resident care with a focus on individual resident needs, and
delivering positive outcomes for residents and their families.
The duties and responsibilities of a Screening Assistant include,
but are not limited to, the following:
- Administers required onsite tests and swabs team members and
visitors for COVID-19 symptoms, in compliance with testing
- Accurately inputs test results into tracking system.
- Communicates effectively and demonstrates proficiency in verbal
and written communication so given instructions are clear and
- Liaises with infection preventionist and other departments as
- Maintains confidentiality and privacy of test results.
- Interfaces effectively and in a pleasant manner with personnel
- Adheres to the facility's safety requirements, including, but
not limited to, wearing of personal protective equipment when
Qualifications & Requirements:
**No Clinical Experience Required – We Will Train**
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma, or equivalent, required.
- Prior caregiving experience or nurse aide certification a
- Basic computer literacy.
- Dependable transportation.
- Ability to work at a fast pace for brief periods.
- Organization, detail, and accuracy are critical.
- Ability to read and comprehend detailed instructions.
- Ability to speak, read, write, and type in English.
- Ability to work harmoniously with others.
- Direct contact with personnel and visitors required.
We have a winning total rewards package for the right individual
- Competitive pay
- Immediate Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan & 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Non-paid benefit time
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Advancement Opportunities
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- COVID Leave Pay
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays
- Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
As we navigate the COVID crisis, Pleasant Valley Manor continues to
observe CDC guidelines and takes every precautionary measure to
ensure potential candidates, our staff, and our residents remain
- Temperature screenings.
- Rapid testing.
- PPE required and provided.
- Social distancing guidelines in place.
- Enhanced sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning measures.
Pleasant Valley Manor is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer. We do
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender,
sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or
mental disability, veteran status, or any other state and federal
Keywords: PLEASANT VALLEY MANOR, Bethlehem , Screening Assistant, Other , Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!