Seasonal Aquatic Specialist
Company: SOLitude Lake Management
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Seasonal Aquatic SpecialistAre you independent, resourceful, and
mechanically included? Do you love working outdoors? Want to build
your career in an exciting industry and a growing world class
organization? Come see why so many of our team members recommend us
to their friends!Who are we? SOLitude Lake Management - a proud
member of the Rentokil family of companies - provides aquatic
management services to lakes, ponds, reservoirs, and wetlands.
SOLitude offers a wide variety of services including fishery
programs, algae and aquatic weed control, mechanical
harvesting/hydro-raking, installation/maintenance of fountains and
aeration systems, and water quality testing. ResponsibilitiesWhat
do our Seasonal Aquatic Specialists do?Seasonal Aquatic Specialists
performs all field and other related work required to service each
of the company's customers and to help the business grow by
performing the following duties personally.
- Coordinate daily schedule to ensure all services are completed
- Plan daily field and client related work, provide detailed
notes and service instructions to ensure the highest quality
service is provided efficiently to increase the number of billable
hours performed per day.
- Diagnose and treat for algae, submersed and floating weeds,
shoreline weeds, non-desirable buffer vegetation, and any other
unwanted vegetation and water quality issues.
- Diagnose and service fountains, aerators, fisheries, sonic
solutions, and all other related equipment maintenance.
- Service customer's ponds and lakes as required to provide
superior quality and service in the fulfillment of all company
contracts, service orders, and other related customer needs.
- Other duties as assignedWhat do you need?
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-2 years of experience working independently in an outdoor
- Strong attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Have proficient writing and verbal skills
- Available to work Monday-Friday and Saturdays as needed
- Valid driver's license and an overall good driving record
- Ability to repeatedly lift up to 50 lbs.
- The work requires strenuous physical exertion and the employee
may be required to drive, stand, walk, bend, climb, kneel and
crouch for extended periods of time, as well as see, talk, hear and
use hands and arms to grasp, handle, reach and feel.
- Be comfortable working at heights
- Must pass pre-employment background screen and drug test
- Must possess a valid driver's license and pass motor vehicle
- We are looking for individuals who want to make a difference
where our customers live and work. Is that you?Additional
InformationRentokil North America is a Drug-Free Workplace Rentokil
North America is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to
equality in every aspect of employment. As we expand, we are
focused on building a foundation of diverse talent and equality in
all areas of our workforce. All qualified applicants receive equal
consideration, regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation,
religion, ethnicity, national origin, veteran status, or
disability.Link to Federal employment poster:
- - Revised November 2009
- - Revised November 2009Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination
Keywords: SOLitude Lake Management, Bethlehem , Seasonal Aquatic Specialist, Other , Washington, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!