Merchandising Service Manager
Posted on: September 15, 2021
What You Will Do
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while
maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the
products our customers need. As a Merchandising Service Manager,
• Being friendly and professional, and engaging vendors and
associates to meet store needs.
• Ensuring signage, pricing information, and displays are accurate
so that merchandise is easy to locate.
• Coaching associates in creating visually appealing product
displays that are safe, clean, and easy for customers to
The Merchandising Service Manager (MSM) oversees store execution of
all merchandising service, project, and maintenance activities.
Successful completion of these tasks results in clean, safe, and
accessible merchandise, and an overall appealing shopping
experience for our customers. This associate supervises the team
that resets (based on planograms), stocks, and prices merchandise
accurately. In addition to supervising his/her own team, the MSM
coordinates with others in the store to ensure the Merchandising
Service Team supports successful sales and operations of the store.
In many cases, the MSM must interpret and adapt the planograms and
project plans provided to better serve the needs and layout of
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel;
however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings,
trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We're Looking For
• Hourly Full Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 hours; more hours
may be required based on the needs of the store.
• Requires morning, afternoon, evening, and overnight availability
any day of the week.
• Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged
standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job
• Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may
lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• 2 years of customer service or retail experience in a fast-paced
retail environment OR 1 year Lowe's store experience
• 6 months of experience as a team lead or leading others in an
• Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition,
• Ability to work overnight and weekends as required.
• 1 year supervisory experience including coaching/training and
evaluating the performance of direct reports.
• 8 months of merchandising experience including reading
planograms, setting up and tearing down displays.
• 3 months of experience operating power equipment such as lifts,
order pickers, and similar equipment.
• Working knowledge of basic tools needed for the job (e.g., hand
tools, drills, saws).
Keywords: Lowe's, Bethlehem , Merchandising Service Manager, Other , Bartonsville, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!