Class A CDL Truck Drivers
Company: U.S. Xpress
Location: Center Valley
Posted on: September 15, 2021
average salary of $78,000 (top earners up to
$91,000) and Get Home Weekly! U.S.
Xpress drivers, also, earn paid vacation and great benefits.
U.S. Xpress Company Drivers and Their Families Can Earn
a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree — 100% paid for by U.S. Xpress!
Call for details.
- Home Weekly
- $78,000 average salary
- Average 1,100 miles per week
- Students Welcome!
- Great Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision & 401K
- Paid Vacation
- Up to $7,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Orientation
- Pet Policy
- Newer Trucks--average age 18 months old
- 1,250 watt inverter in every U.S. Xpress Truck
- New GI Bill® Apprenticeship Program. Military Veterans can earn
up to $75,000/yr. Don't qualify for the GI Bill®? Ask about our
Advanced Rate of Pay Program for Veterans.
- Must have CDL A & 21 years or older
- Veterans must meet VA qualifications - call for details
- Up to $75,000/year pay is based on specific dedicated accounts
(or lanes) plus your GI Bill®.
- Bonus Payouts subject to qualifications - Ask recruiter for
- U.S. Xpress Full Ride Program - must be a first seat driver for
U.S. Xpress while you and/or a family member is enrolled in
college. Ask a recruiter for details.
Keywords: U.S. Xpress, Bethlehem , Class A CDL Truck Drivers, Other , Center Valley, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!