Straight Arrow Products, the company behind the worldwide
phenomenon Mane 'n Tail, is seeking an A/P Payroll Associate who
will have dual responsibilities for providing support to the
accounts payable team and administering payroll for both hourly and
About Us and What we Offer You
Founded in 1970, Straight Arrow has grown to be a leading brand
in the human and equine personal and skin care space. Despite
worldwide recognition, Straight Arrow has never lost its
family-oriented, grassroots mindset dedicated to innovation and
customer service. At Straight Arrow, employees are never seen as a
number and your contributions are valued every day! We show
appreciation through the following programs:
- Robust medical benefits
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off (including discretionary paid days off
designated by the President)
- Straight Arrow pays 100% of employee's medical benefits
premiums and a portion of dependent premiums.
In this role, you will be involved in the day-to-day operations
of the A/P Payroll team, allowing you to grow your skills and
expertise. Responsibilities for this position will include:
- Process and post invoices
- Collaborate with Purchasing Department to resolve invoice
- Organize and print weekly check runs
- Enter and apply electronic payments in NAV
- Verify timecards on a weekly basis. Ensure time entries are
correct and free of error
- Maintain employee data, address, salary, deductions, DD,
- Distribute pay stubs
- Ad hoc financial reporting
- Back-up support for Front Desk Receptionist
- 2-5 years of general bookkeeping or accounting experience
- Strong computer skills, proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience preferred
- Ability to think analytically and have a strong attention to
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
I'm interested, how do I get started?
Apply to: https://app.jobvite.com/j?aj=orWxffwT&s=website
PLEASE NOTE - To be considered, all applicants MUST include:
- An updated resume
- Brief cover letter describing why you meet the qualifications
for our position is required to be considered
- Salary requirement
Our hiring management partner is myHR Partner. myHR Partner is
not a staffing service or recruiter. All resumes/applications will
be reviewed for this position and only for our organization.
Applicants who meet the initial qualifications will be contacted
for a phone interview.
To check on an application you've submitted:
If you already registered your account on Jobvite, click here to
log in and check the status of your application. If you have not
yet registered your account, click here to register.
If you are selected to receive an offer of employment with our
company, your employment may be contingent upon the successful
completion of work references and other background checks.
We realize that it takes time and effort to go through our
application process and we thank you for considering applying for
this position. We kindly ask for no emails or phone calls as a
means to further your application process. These efforts will not
enhance your opportunity for consideration and we are not equipped
to respond to these requests. We thank you in advance for your
adherence to this request.
Thank you for your interest in our position. We appreciate the
time you have taken to apply with us.