Social Media Specialist, Full-Time, First Shift, Bethlehem
Company: St Luke's University Health Network
Posted on: June 12, 2021
St. Luke's is proud of the skills, experience and compassion of
its employees. The employees of St. Luke's are our most valuable
asset! Individually and together, our employees are dedicated to
satisfying the mission of our organization which is an unwavering
commitment to excellence as we care for the sick and injured;
educate physicians, nurses and other health care providers; and
improve access to care in the communities we serve, regardless of a
patient's ability to pay for health care.
Develop a social media strategy using best practices to endure
St. Luke's content and strategies that are aligned to St. Luke's
internal/external marketing and communication objectives. Work
closely with marketing directors to plan, place and monitor social
media messages for service lines, network events and facilities.
Manage day to day activities for all SLUHN social media accounts.
Ensure proper use of social media channels across the network and
support training of network personnel on social media policy
guidelines and best practices. Report on social media performance
to key stakeholders. Develop a comprehensive social media strategy
for the Network.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Align social media content and strategies to St. Luke's
internal/external marketing communication objectives
- Work with marketing managers to plan and place social media
messages for service lines, events and facilities.
- Manage day-to-day publishing activities on social channels,
ensuring that all content reflects St. Luke's values, voice and
- Build calendar of posts based on interaction with and approval
by marketing managers.
- Manage Sprout Social (analytics, scheduling, responding).
- Submit monthly report of analytics and results of social media
- Assist with the development of new Facebook pages, train
"owners" to properly maintain site in accordance with social media
policies and procedures and monitor activity
- Assist with researching and purchasing stock photography for
social media purposes
- Update social media platform design (Facebook, Twitter, others
- Analyze current outlets (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest,
Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn)
- Optimize the number of Facebook pages.
- Revisit/revise policy
- Assist with audits of branded service line/doctor social media
- Stays current with trends and technology in social media,
identifies opportunities to apply new technology and techniques to
platforms to gain efficiency and effectiveness.
- Track, grow and engage with social media followers
- Update blog posts on the news section of service line
- Support and promote live events (before, during and after
PHYSICAL AND SENSORY REQUIREMENTS:
Sitting for up to 7 hours-per-day, 4 hours at-a-time; standing
for up to 7 hours-per-day, 4 hours at-a-time; walking for up to 2
hours-a-day, 1 hour at-a-time. Requires crouching, kneeling, and
lifting of objects weighing up to 40 pounds, pushing objects
weighing up to 80 pounds. Requires hand and finger dexterity to use
computer equipment. Seeing as it relates to general, near, color
and peripheral vision. Hearing as it relates to normal and
Bachelor's Degree in Communications or other related field
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
Previous experience managing projects; experience with social
Please complete your application using your full legal name and
current home address. Be sure to include employment history for the
past seven (7) years, including your present employer.
Additionally, you are encouraged to upload a current resume,
including all work history, education, and/or certifications and
licenses, if applicable. It is highly recommended that you create a
profile at the conclusion of submitting your first application.
Thank you for your interest in St. Luke's!!
St. Luke's University Health Network is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: St Luke's University Health Network, Bethlehem , Social Media Specialist, Full-Time, First Shift, Bethlehem, Other , Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!