Company: Global Partners LP
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Ideal candidates approach their job with pride, cook from their
hearts, and genuinely love to take care of their guests. Previous
experience with fresh seasonal ingredients, butchery, appreciated
but not necessary. Uncompromising work ethic and attention to
detail and cleanliness required.
You will work directly with our Chef and Line Cooks daily, using
state of the art equipment and tested recipes, to create a warm and
welcoming place to work and create. We partner with local farms and
regional purveyors to create fresh seasonal menu offerings, take
pride in giving back weekly to our local communities and hold
ourselves to setting the next standard. You will be a part of a
Culinary Revolution changing the way our communities see the best
of Convenience Store food offerings.
- Sets up dish station and washes all dishes as needed by
- Performs cleaning assignments as needed
- Empties trash as needed
- Maintains a clean and sanitary work environment
- Put deliveries away as needed
- Understands and follows safe food handling procedures
- Makes catering deliveries as needed, must have a valid driver's
- Assists in food prep and any other duties set forth or
requested by the chef as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We consider applications
for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation,
citizenship status, genetic information, or any other legally
Keywords: Global Partners LP, Bethlehem , Steward, Other , Easton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!