RN PT Eve Warren
Company: CFG Health Network
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Utilizes the nursing process to meet a variety of healthcare
needs with ambulatory care as the primary focus. Works with a
variety of health care professionals such as Behavioral Care
Specialists, Counselors, Therapists, Supervisors, Manager and
Directors. Frequent functions guided by nursing protocols.
Functions as a team leader as assigned.
- Provides direct and indirect nursing care to meet the
psychological, psychosocial and emotional needs of the
- Utilizes effective communication skills by demonstrating
respect, concern and courtesy in all interpersonal
- Uses current knowledge to promote a safe environment for
providing health care to patients.
- Maintains current professional skills and continues
professional growth to enhance the practice of nursing within the
program and the image of the organization.
- Adheres to personnel policies to enhance the operation of the
health care unit .
- Maintains required annual licensure and credentialing
requirements for the nursing personnel of the program.
- All other duties as assigned.
- A current CPR/BLS card with demonstrated and cognitive skills
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing with current
licensure as a Registered Nurse in the state of employment.
- Must conform to the security standards of the institution where
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to stand, walk, and talk or hear. The employee
frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel
objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and climb
or balance. The employee is occasionally required to sit and stoop,
kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or
move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this
job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral
vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Keywords: CFG Health Network, Bethlehem , RN PT Eve Warren, Other , Belvidere, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!