Environmental Services (Housekeeping) Aide PT 3rd
Company: St Luke's University Health Network
Posted on: June 12, 2021
St. Luke's is proud of the skills, experience and compassion of
its employees. The employees of St. Luke's are our most valuable
asset! Individually and together, our employees are dedicated to
satisfying the mission of our organization which is an unwavering
commitment to excellence as we care for the sick and injured;
educate physicians, nurses and other health care providers; and
improve access to care in the communities we serve, regardless of a
patient's ability to pay for health care.
The Environmental Services Aide performs the general and aseptic
cleaning and sanitizing of patient rooms, auxiliary room and other
specified areas throughout the hospital, using proper cleaning
guidelines and procedures.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Uses appropriate cleaning supplies and chemical according to
- Cleans and prepares patient rooms, beds, stretchers, other
assigned areas in a timely and efficient manner.
- Scrubs, mops, and buffs floor.
- Dusts and polishes furniture.
- Cleans glass interior windows, woodwork, toilets, washrooms,
- Cleans sinks in kitchen and cleans tables and dining area.
- Removes trash from areas to designated trash stations.
- Uses safe and proper cleaning procedures.
- Ability to follow all applicable schedules, sanitation and
- Attends 85% of Environmental Services Department monthly staff
- Maintains assigned area in a neat, clean and sanitary
PHYSICAL AND SENSORY REQUIREMENTS:
Walks for up to 6-7 hours/day; 1 to 4 hours at a time. Stands
for 1-2 hours/day; 0 to 1 hours at a time. Occasional firm
grasping. Occasional lifting up to 50 lbs. Occasionally carries up
to 50 lbs. Frequent pushing and pulling up to 50 lbs. Occasionally
stoop, bend, squat and kneel. Occasional crouching. Frequently
reaches above shoulder level. Hearing as it relates to normal
conversation and seeing as it relates to general and near
High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalency preferred.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE:
Three to six months of experience in housekeeping in either a
hospital or institutional setting preferred.
Please complete your application using your full legal name and
current home address. Be sure to include employment history for the
past seven (7) years, including your present employer.
Additionally, you are encouraged to upload a current resume,
including all work history, education, and/or certifications and
licenses, if applicable. It is highly recommended that you create a
profile at the conclusion of submitting your first application.
Thank you for your interest in St. Luke's!!
St. Luke's University Health Network is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: St Luke's University Health Network, Bethlehem , Environmental Services (Housekeeping) Aide PT 3rd, Other , Easton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!