Warehouse/ Stockroom Clerk- Part Time
Company: II-VI Incorporated
Posted on: June 12, 2021
II-VI Incorporated provides a comprehensive career development
platform within an environment that challenges employees to perform
at their best while rewarding excellence and hard work through a
competitive compensation program. It's an exciting opportunity to
work for a company that offers stability, longevity, and growth.
Come Join Us!
Basic Function of the Job:
- Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments
and prepares items for shipment:
- Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or
measures items of incoming and outgoing
- shipments to verify information against bills of lading,
invoices, orders, or other records. The Shipping
- Clerk analyzes information and evaluates results to choose the
best solution and solve problems pertaining to the shipment of a
product. Perform various manufacturing production functions as
- Participates in Advanced Materials Environmental, Health and
Safety activities such as Waste Material
- Storage and Pick Up.
- High School Diploma or equivalent plus additional training in
- An associate degree in field of engineering technology is a
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in
- Experience stocking inventory and assembling shipping
- Cycle counting and inventory maintenance
- Filing, generating routine reports
- Knowledge of EAR requirements
- Some experience with international shipping requirements
- Able to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities in a
- as supervisor dictates.
- Self-motivated with good time management skills
- Basic computer skills (proficient in Outlook)
- Good basic math skills
- Good interpersonal communication & written skills
- Highly accurate in counting, and reading
Demonstrates and promotes the II-VI Worldwide values:
- Customer First
- Honesty and Integrity
- Open Communications
- Continuous Improvement and Learning
- Manage by the "Facts"
- A Safe, Clean and Orderly Workplace
Due to ITAR compliance, this position requires candidates to be
a U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident Alien, or Protected Individual
per 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3)
Note to recruiters and employment agencies: We will not pay for
unsolicited resumes from recruiters and employment agencies unless
we have a signed agreement and have required assistance, in
writing, for a specific opening.
II-VI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race,
color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran
status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: II-VI Incorporated, Bethlehem , Warehouse/ Stockroom Clerk- Part Time, Other , Easton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!