Quality Control Analyst
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Title: Quality Control Analyst
Schedule: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm (Monday - Friday)
1.. The Quality Assurance Specialist will support and coordinate
efforts within the DNP business unit to maximize the efficiency and
effectiveness of the local site Quality Management System.
2. These efforts will include the preparation of policies,
procedure and work instructions to support GMP activities.
3. Maintains good documentation practices. SHE Duties &
Responsibilities: Display and promote positive safety behaviors at
all times; use proper personal protective equipment, appropriate
safety tools, equipment and procedures to ensure that self and
others go home safe each day; that area and equipment operate at
the highest safety levels; that all people in the area (lab techs,
quality personnel, maintenance, visitors, contractors, etc.) comply
with the safety directives and keep the area neat and clean.
4. Ensures incidents are investigated, reported, and risks are
assessed in a timely basis.
5. Acts in such a way that safety awareness & accident prevention
are considered in performing all tasks
6. Shows leadership by working to SHE standards and encouraging
colleagues to work to the same standards.
7. All employees to be aware of and follow all DSM Life Saving
8. Shows leadership by working to support Customer Commitments and
encouraging colleagues to work to the same standards.
9. Supports plant and corporate initiatives as outlined in the
Requirements: Bachelor's Degree with 0- 3 years of Quality
Are you interested? Select APPLY NOW or text WORK on 6102524812 to
hear from a recruiter within 24-48 hours.
Already working at your ideal position? No problem! Shares this
opportunity with friends and family and earn $50 dollars for every
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible
and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a
welcoming, fair, and inclusive environment by offering equal
opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are
committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to
meet your needs.
Keywords: Manpower, Bethlehem , Quality Control Analyst, Other , Belvidere, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!