Title: Fulfillment Associate, Third Shift, Sunday-Thursday, 8
Compensation: $18.00 per hour
Location: Bethlehem, PA
If you're looking to be at the forefront of disrupting the
ecommerce industry, wanting to make your mark and be continuously
challenged to grow, your time has come.
ShipBob is recognized as #1 on Crain's 2020 "Fast 50" list of
the fastest-growing companies in Chicago & Inc.5000 top 500
companies with the most proven track records. With this growth, we
are looking for top talent to help us reach the next level.
We are looking for dedicated team members to join our Weekday
Shift: Monday-Friday, 8 am-4:30 pm with overtime as needed. Please
see below for more details!
Our Associates work together as a team to deliver an incredible
experience for our customers every day. Dedication and commitment
to excellence will set you apart as a candidate and set you up for
success within our fast-growing company. At ShipBob there is a huge
opportunity for career growth as we are invested in each and every
employee's success in their career.
ShipBob is a tech enabled 3PL that partners with over 4,200+
e-commerce businesses to help them be more successful online. We
offer a full suite of fulfillment solutions for our merchants,
including the ability to improve their transit times, shipping
costs and deliver best in class experience to their customers. With
almost 100% accuracy rate in fulfilling orders and orders shipped
on time, our merchants can count on us to deliver excellent
ShipBob's growing fulfillment network is powered by our
proprietary technology and acts as a back office for logistics,
providing merchants with full visibility into orders, inventory
levels in real time, and access to advanced analytics, over 27
integrations and data reporting.
As one of the fastest growing tech companies in Chicago with
over $130M+ raised from blue-chip investors like Menlo Ventures,
Bain Capital Ventures, Hyde Park Venture Partners and SoftBank
Vision Fund 2, our goal is to continue to be the #1 best
fulfillment technology in the industry. To help us meet this
standard, we are scaling our entire team and looking for people who
share our core values and have an entrepreneurial mindset
At ShipBob, we're looking for individuals who embody our core
- Be Mission-Driven. We want team members that are passionate
about helping entrepreneurs improve their business, and bring that
passion every day.
- Be Humble. We have ambitious goals, and our team members
understand that success or failure depends on us working together
and leaving egos at the door.
- Be Resilient. Logistics is a complicated business. So is
software. We value team members that never give up and keep
iterating until a problem is solved.
- Be a Creative Problem Solver. As a startup, we value smart,
innovative solutions to complex problems. We fall in love with the
problem, not our "favorite" solution.
- Be Safety Minded. It's not just talk; it's the way you
What You'll Do:
- As an associate you will be working within one of several
- Receiving: This team accepts our customers' new inventory and
owns the entire process of getting that inventory put away and
accepted into our system. The responsibility of communicating the
arrivals and any exceptions are receiving owned as well.
- Picking: Spread across two different processes our picking team
is responsible for delivering products to the next stage of the
process quickly and accurately. An integral team in the warehouse,
pickers and their peers keep the flow of customers products moving
and keep the warehouse humming.
- Packing: The final touches before a customer receives their
products, the packing team is responsible for ensuring the quality
of each and every shipment as well as packing the items correctly.
The packing team works together with picking to guarantee that
shipments are fulfilled perfectly and owns all responsibility
around those shipments.
- Other Duties as Required: We are a team which means you will be
asked to help out in other areas out of your normal day to day
responsibilities to ensure the operations are running
- What You'll Bring To The Table:
- Able to work scheduled shifts including overtime, and/or
weekends based on business needs and consistently arrive for work
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs without restriction
- Able to stand and walk continuously during and up to a 8-10 hr
- Able to bend, stoop, reach above, and push/pull frequently
- May be required to help out in other departments as needed
- You're willing to get your hands dirty to get a task
- You have the ability to adapt to change quickly
- You are extremely detailed oriented
- Ability to quickly understand new processes and identify
- You're looking to get your foot in the door with a rapidly
growing start-up company
- Previous warehouse experience is not required. You will go
through a 7 day training program!
- Must be 18 or older
We recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and
talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your
experience is close to what you see listed here, please still
consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with
passion is a key to innovation and excellence; therefore, we
encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our
Perks and Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Basic Life Insurance
- Variety of voluntary benefits, such as: short term
- Weekly paycheck with paid overtime eligibility
- Pay progression program
- $500 Quarterly Perfect Attendance Bonus Potential
- KinderBob Daycare Stipend program
- Paid Time Off & Sick Time Off
- Referral Bonus Program
- Fun Culture >>> Check us out on Instagram
Reports to: Area Manager
ShipBob provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.