Hotel Housekeeper/Room Attendant
Company: The High Companies
Location: Center Valley
Posted on: June 12, 2021
High Hotels Ltd., is a leading operator of select-service and
extended stay hotels across three states: PA, NJ, & NY. We strive
to maintain the highest standards in guest service and overall
If you're looking for a career that offers growth opportunities
and values its coworkers, then join our growing team of
Housekeepers! This position is located at The SpringHill Suites,
Center Valley, PA.
Housekeepers will be responsible for performing routine duties
to ensure the high standards of cleanliness and service for the
hotel and the brand. Housekeepers should take pride in providing
exceptional guest experiences by ensuring the hotel guest rooms are
properly cleaned and maintained. No prior housekeeping experience
is required! We are willing to train candidates who demonstrate the
aptitude to learn our type of work.
Starting at $13.29/hour!
Weekends include a $1 extra an hour shift premium!
Areas of responsibility for our housekeepers include:
- Cleaning the guest rooms according to brand standards in the
allotted amount of time
- Vacuum carpet and furniture
- Clean and dust furniture
- Clean kitchenettes and wash the dishes in suites
- Change bed linens
- Cleans the guest room bathroom
- Maintains linen cart and ensures supplies are neat and
- Ensures security of guest rooms and privacy of guests.
Our next team-member will ideally possess the following
educational and work qualifications:
- A high school diploma or general equivalent (GED)
- The ability to work in both a team environment and
- Availability to work weekends and holidays is required.
Working for The High Companies:
At High Hotels coworker are a high priority! The belief is as
strong today as it was when the the High Companies were founded
over 80 years ago.
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision
available for full-time coworkers. Vacation is offered to regular
full-time coworkers and is earned annually on your anniversary
date. You may carry over a portion of your hours into the next
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a company match
- Bonus programs - for all housekeeping and front desk
- Worldwide travel discounts
- Fun working environment! We feel that work should be fun and
the management teams do all they can to promote a fun working
Keywords: The High Companies, Bethlehem , Hotel Housekeeper/Room Attendant, Other , Center Valley, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!