The Job Responsibilities
As part of the Business Intelligence (BI) team, collaborate with
various business units to design, develop and deliver business
intelligence solutions in support of the business units reporting
and analytics needs. Communicate with end users to gather
requirements and then convert them into meaningful dashboard or
reporting solutions, as well as, conduct end user trainings and
Design, develop and maintain business intelligence (BI)
solutions to enable effective information delivery.
Collaborate with key users across various business functions to
adequately understand and document data flows and reporting
Test solutions to ensure a high level of data quality and
optimal system performance.
Develop BI training materials and provide training to key users
to keep pace with the changing business needs and conditions.
Perform ongoing tasks in support of the existing BI
Debug, monitor and troubleshoot BI solutions to ensure data
integrity and accuracy.
Manage user access requests on various BI platforms.
Complete ad hoc reporting and data requests.
Performs other duties as needed and assigned.
BS/BA in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related
- 3-5 years job-related professional experience
- Experience designing and developing reporting solutions using
business intelligence tools such as Power BI, SAP Analytics Cloud,
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel
- Experience with multiple reporting & visualization
- Experience writing MS SQL Server stored procedures, views,
- Experience designing and developing ETL solutions a plus
- Experience with SAP BW a plus
- Additional certification in Business Intelligence/Business
Analytics a plus
- Ability to effectively communicate and build effective
relationships with business partners
- Ability to quickly analyze and understand source and target
- Ability to express technical concepts to non-technical
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Confident self-starter capable of driving projects to
- Must have a positive attitude and be eager to learn
The Drger Workplace
In North America, Draeger employees over 1,400 employees working
in our major sites in the United States and Canada (in the US:
Andover, MA; Telford, PA; Houston / Coppell, TX, and in Canada:
Mississauga, ON), including our Sales and Service workforce
employees from coast to coast.
Our US headquarters located north of Philadelphia in Telford,
Pennsylvania is our US manufacturing site for our Neonatal product
line supplying many global customers as well as production support
for Draeger's Safety products. This location also serves as the key
site for essential US functions which includes Medical Sales and
Service Management, Medical Marketing, Legal, Compliance,
Regulatory, Quality and Finance.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Disability and Veteran
Who we are
Draeger is a leading international company in the fields of
medical and safety technology. Whether in clinical applications, in
industry, mining or emergency services: Draeger products protect,
support and save lives. That's what our more than 14,000 employees
have been striving for - every day for more than 130 years. Drger -
Technology for Life
Please apply directly through our career portal.
We look forward to receiving your application.