Delivery Driver Helper
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Now Building Future Leaders!
Shelly's, a Division of USLBM is seeking a Delivery Driver
Helper for our Quakertown, PA.
Shelly's is seeking experienced candidates for our Delivery
Driver Helper position. Were a people first company thats
passionate about continuous improvement. Are you looking to join a
company that promotes from within? If you enjoy working hard in a
fast-paced environment, then apply now!
Things you should know about working at Shelly's:
- We are all about teamwork! All positions are hands on and we
band together when necessary.
- We support each other. We have local and corporate team members
to help you along the way and partner on projects as
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not a suit and tie
- We work hard. We are a continuous improvement driven
organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on
- Were built on safety. We provide a safe and healthy workplace
for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition
they came to work.
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our divisions and
associates are committed to contributing to the communities where
we live and work.
How You Will Spend Your Days as a Delivery Driver Helper:
- Deliver and unload drywall and building material supplies from
a boom lift to each job site location
- Assist truck driver by performing tasks related to loading and
unloading of products and materials
- Stack products and materials on customer premises and collect
payment or obtain receipt for goods
- Deliver products to customers in a prompt, safe, professional
and friendly manner, top priority should always be taking care of
customer needs related to delivery of products
- Work as a team member by interacting and communicating with
fellow associates in a cooperative and customer service manner
- At times may be asked to drive non-CDL vehicles to and from
We want you to join the team if you can check these boxes:
- Experience. Delivery experience with excellent customer service
- Knowledge. Warehousing operations such as shipping, receiving,
and inventory control.
- Physical. Work in all weather conditions.
- Heavy Lifting. Ability to frequently lift items up to 75 lbs.
- Excellence. Must have an excellent attendance history with a
work ethic to match.
Building your Career with Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1st of the
month after 30 days)
- The Good. 401(k) with company match
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and Company Cookouts.
- How do we top that? We support your educational and career
goals with our continuing educations programs, paid training and
promoting from within.
Build Your Future today with Shelly's.
Shelly's Supply, a Division of US LBM Holdings, LLC is an equal
opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age,
physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic
information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
military status, order of protection status, or any other legally
recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Shelly, Bethlehem , Delivery Driver Helper, Other , Quakertown, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!