A 100% remote M3 Solutions Architect
Company: Job Juncture
Posted on: June 10, 2021
M3 Solution Architect -- 100% remote!
Reports To: IT Director
ABOUT THE JOB:
-Person will oversee a team of 2-3 people
-Lead a team and drive business solutions in M3 class suite
-Work collaboratively with Mfg. Supply Chain & Sales
-Collaborative (training, change management, testing as a
service, working with Project ManagementTeam, serve as liaison
between businesses, project manager and his/hers own team)
-Has to configure system to get to required solution
-Experience with ERP systems such M3, SAP, and/or LN++++
-Would like someone with a background in business (Operations,
logistics, warehouse) that transitioned to IT.
They need to know how a manufacturing company works.
-Have excellent communication skills
- qWith a business focus, your key objective is to ensure the
solution meets with the business requirements. Your key focus area
is business improvements within Operations (Order to Cash & Procure
to Pay processes including supply chain & manufacturing)
- qYou work in close tandem with functional Business Analysts and
- qCrafting the right architecture and ERP configurations to
solve the problem at hand is only part of the architects
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include
the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- qManage team of business analysts that analyze needs, map out
processes and provide solutions, which can give an answer to these
- qWorking together with external consultants and partners on
whom you can also rely for configuration, support and setup.
Responsible for a good briefing and you guarantee a good
communication between company and these partners.
- qCreation and management of career development plans of your
team and the skills required for the execution of your objectives
according to the roadmap and strategy set out by IT Director
- qOrganize internal meetings, workshops and coach working
groups, support key users and keep on taking up a coordinating
management role after the implementation of key projects.
- qSuccess ratio of execution of key Business Improvement
Projects using standard Infor OS and M3 Cloud suite
- People Management and Skills development
- Service Level Oriented and Process oriented execution
100% remote -- Great company with a great culture -- M3
- University or college degree
- Open & honest, highly energetic and intrinsically
- A fast learner, absorbing new skills and adapting to new
- Extremely customer-focused, able to adapt quickly to new
environments, connect easily with people and context
- Passionate about change and eager to push it forward while
- A natural communicator, able to explain complex topics in
understandable language to different stakeholders (ability to
communicate complex technical issues to non-technical
- Able to create impact
- A team player able to support the learning of others and
- A role model and go-to person with high emotional
- 3 to 5 years experience in an ERP environment. Experience with
M3 Cloudsuite or equivalent ERP is an asset
- You have an excellent thematic approach. You show initiative,
involve people on an enthusiastic manner and keep having objectives
- Strong analytical skills and action oriented
Keywords: Job Juncture, Bethlehem , A 100% remote M3 Solutions Architect, Other , Easton, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!